Gas/Intestinal Pain so intense you cant move...and Simethicone does nothing?!?!?!

Angel Momma13

Reaction score
For about 3 weeks now I've been getting what I keep thinking is gas pain..but gas medication does NOTHING to help it in the slightest. I have IBS and Ulcerative Colitis, but this is nothing like anything ive ever dealt with with them. Its mainly in my left side, I can feel every inch of my intestines...feels like theyre bout eo explode or feels like i have razorbldes filling them :( Ive gone to the hopsital er, they sent me to l and d, they listened for about 10 seconds to me describe the pain and told me " oh its round ligament pain go home"....umm....NO ITS NOT DAMNIT!!! >< With this being pregnncy #4, im pretty freakin sure i know the difference between intestinal hell and ligaments, but nobody will listen. I cant get into my gastro doc for like 3 freaking months, and I cant bare it anymore. Everything ive read and checked out says Diverticulitis, which i really dont doubt considering all the bowel problems ive had my whole life thus far, but this is unbelieveable. When you cant even stand up from the couch to care for your toddler, and it happens more then 3 days a week, theres obviosuly something seriously wrong. But nope, not to any doctor ive seen. They brush me off, dont even touch my abdomen or take blood, nd tell me to get the hell over it basically. Anyone else have this...had to deal with this? Did anything ever work? Or did your body literally just shut down from it ll happening for so long (as i feel mine is at the present time). It seems like until Im nearly dead from it they arent going to do anything to even attempt to figure out whats wrong, and then itll be far too late to come back from. I see myself with a colostomy bag for life by the end of this whole ordeal, in which i will literally kill myself because i refuse to live with a shitbag strapped to my leg for the rest of my life at only 26 yrs old. Ugh...any advice/similar experiences/treatments???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->