GD buddies report!

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
hey guys, how are you all doing?

I am okay, never went to a dietician in the end but still controlling with diet and exercise. just avoiding sugar, cookies, cakes etc and too many carbs. and i have to do a profile once a week of 7 readings in the day, and get my blood pressure checked which has also been fine thank G-D.
had a few lows where i havent felt well ( at about 70) so thats been an excuse to eat chocolate! cheated a few times :(

how are your babies sizes? they have given me two growth scans last one was at 36 wks and baby was according to their estimate 2.570 kg so thats not really big at all. well see though coz they are often so off with these things.

doctor is still saying they might induce at 40 wks, as they dont let us ladies go over, i dont really know why if my baby is not big and im scared as hell of the sweeps and being medically induced with pitocin. so wk 38 gotta start eating those curries hey..

hope you girls are all well..

where are u gals? pepperflake?

Hi cupcake, been busy doing last minute stuff!

My sugars have been great! Average 75 fasting, average 110 after my biggest meal. I still haven't changed my diet much. I definitely still splurge. I've also had a couple of times where my levels have dipped down to 60-61, which is typical of me pre-pregancy. No high readings even after I splurge. I still think they misdiagnosed me. My MW is very happy although she says this LO will be 8 1/2 lbs but my DD was 8 lbs so that's ok. She has no plans to induce and won't make me talk about it until at least 42 weeks :)

I've been doing non-stress tests every week for a few weeks now but no extra scans. Everything has been perfect with my BP, urine, and the tests. I'll probably have an internal Thursday to see if things are progressing. I feel pretty good except for my back ache, which I get from time to time even when I'm not pregnant. It's really been slowing me down. Well, I also have some very swollen legs and feet at the end of the day but I think thats normal too.

I guess thats it :D Just trying to do some last minute stuff and get ready for my DDs birthday party this coming Saturday. Trying not to go into labor until after her birthday, lol.

Glad to see you are doing well too! Are you all ready for your LO?

ready... um.... nervous...
glad to hear you are doing so well hun! well done! i also have this awful leg and feet swelling. I cant wait to eat a huge piece of cake or a yummy magnum ice cream after the baby is born.. :) no seriously it hasnt been nearly as bad as i thought. Enjoy you DD birthday party, hope to hear the good news from you soon :)
:hug: :baby::baby::baby:

Thanks! She's so excited. A little boy she is sweet on from school is coming and she can't wait. Just have to keep this baby in until after her big day!

Nervous is understandable! I've already done this and I'm getting nervous too, lol. But I'm sure things are going to go well for both of us :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->