Gel Nail Technican Dilemma

Krippy

Reaction score
So here is my situation...My nail technician had a baby and obviously couldn't do my nails for a while. I was lucky enough to find another talented nail technician to take over! :) Here is my dilemma: Now that my first nail technician is back from her short maternity leave how do I tell the other, who made room for me in her schedule, that I won't be needing her services anymore. My original nail technician is a good friend and lives only 5 minutes away while the other nail technician live 30 minutes away but we have mutual friends.

Any advice on how to deal with this professionally and kind would be greatly appreciated. TIA

I don't think unless yu have to tell her? Unless you have an appointment booked with her that you need to cancel.

I would just carry on with your original technician and if the new one passes a comment just explain that you only went while your friend had her baby and explain it's too far to travel etc.

I wouldn't say anything. Iv done it before moved about technicians but eventually on using a good friend as she is cheap but does. Great job

Thanks Ladies...I cancelled my appointment and just let her know, for courtesty sake, that I was going back to my prior technician. I hope she understands and is lovely about it. I guess we will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->