Gender and Symptoms, make a difference???

BabyMaker3

Reaction score
I've been pregnant 3 times (all girls) with each pregnancy I was sooooo sick throwing up everyday all day and I had the worst post nasal drip for 9 months straight with each baby also. My question to you moms is this, if pregnant before or even if this is your first, how are your symptoms? Is it worse this time than before is it mild, is it a breeze. Do you know what your having yet? Congratulations to you all too!!!!!!

With my girls i was like death very sick 24/7. With my boy i hardly had any symptoms felt pretty much fine. With this one i havent had no symptoms so im assuming a boy but I don't know what it is yet

I felt and looked great with my pregnancy with my daughter, having a boy this time and my skin has broken out and I had bad nausea.

With my son I had no morning sickness at all. Heart rate was always low. With my daughter I was quite sick and heart rate was higher. This time I'm confused because the heart rate is higher and I haven't been sick at all!

This is my first baby (a boy) and I've had very few major symptoms besides 1 week of moderate morning sickness in the first tri (fixed with a high fiber/low carb diet) and pretty bad bloating all the way through. The baby's heart rate was high early on (around 170) and then slowed down to 140-150 lately.

With DD my morning sickness was significantly worse that this time, also I broke out where as this time my skin looks great. Also, I didn't feel faint at all with DD but this time it was so bad that it affected my ability to go out at all. Am having a boy this time

With my first (a boy), I was nauseous some mornings but never really threw up, I was 'glowing' the entire pregnancy, carried low, boobs didnt get bigger really until aftee birth, had a very high sex drive and overall felt good.

With this one, I was also nauseous some mornings in the 1st tri but didnt really throw up. However, I was extremely exhausted in 1st tri, I definitely am not glowing this time haha, my boobs got bigger from the very beginning, and am feeling very anxious, slightly depressed so not sure- hoping for a girl but who knows!

1st girl terrible morning sickness, low energy, bad heartburn. 2nd girl also no symptoms at all. This pregnancy which is a boy, felt quite sick but not been physically, very low energy, more aches and pains than other 2 and skin felt worse, oh and bad heartburn.

Lol thanks ladies! I love hearing(seeing) stories like these! Again congrats to you all!!!

With my son I had no morning sickness at all. Heart rate was always low. With my daughter I was quite sick and heart rate was higher. This time I'm confused because the heart rate is higher and I haven't been sick at all!

Twins maybe lol!!!!

I'm pregnant with my third girl. My first two were similar- some nausea but no sickness, tired but fine by ten weeks. This time I was sick until 14 weeks, awful skin, more tired, food aversions- you name it!! She must just be preparing me, she's obviously a terror! Haha :)

I'm pregnant with my third girl. My first two were similar- some nausea but no sickness, tired but fine by ten weeks. This time I was sick until 14 weeks, awful skin, more tired, food aversions- you name it!! She must just be preparing me, she's obviously a terror! Haha :)

Lmbo!!!! I'll start praying for you now! Congrats!

Terrible sickness with my first (girl) and terrible sickness this time (boy). I can't really tell which was worse. With both I was hospitalized for HG, but this time just seems worse maybe because I've been through it before and I'm just so over it!! All other symptoms seem to be the same as well, and pretty much identical pregnancies, except I feel less hormonal/crazy this time!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->