Gender Experts/Ramzi theory were they wrong for you

I paid for the rapid and they predicted Boy but the Verifi chromosomal testing that came back said Girl - its all just for fun.

However when they labeled it, it looked different than what the ultrasound doctor walked me through, so I wonder if the technique was right but their identification of what was what was off leading to it not being accurate.

They told me it was a boy from 6,7 and 14 week scans but its a girl!

Just found out they were right for me! It's a baby girl <3

They just predicted boy for me!!! Strange bc u feel exactly like my other 2 pregnancies and they were girls... I'll find out via blood test next week so we'll see. According to Ramzi this pic is clearly boy. It was transvaginal !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 42
Liala it looks girl to me if it was transvaginal. If it's abdominal it's flipped.

Liala it looks girl to me if it was transvaginal. If it's abdominal it's flipped.

That's what I thought but... Transvaginal ultrasounds are true to side once u place the pic on your belly. So if u put the scan pic on your stomach it's actually on the right side. If it's abdominal then it's mirrored so once placed on your stomach right is left and left is right if that makes sense lol. I finally understood the Ramzi theory after a Dr explained it to me.

Been predicted a boy by Gender Experts with the attached result. From what I can tell Ramzi is very accurate and mine looks ALL boy. Were they right for you? I have sensed boy and had same pregnancy again. Feel that confident I am thinking of cancelling my private gender scan in 3 weeks lol x

https://i59.tinypic.com/1zmch6s.jpg

This pic looks totally boy to me according to the theory :)

Here is a perfect example of Transvaginal Ramzi theory

First is my son
Second is my daughter

It's easy to see that they are definitely on different sides :)

Attachments

• My son.jpg
    My son.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 27
  • This baby.jpg
    This baby.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 27
Any one want to make a guess with mind. Abdominal. 8 weeks 4days

Attachments

• Snapchat-6570813842429057232.jpg
    Snapchat-6570813842429057232.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 14
Been predicted a boy by Gender Experts with the attached result. From what I can tell Ramzi is very accurate and mine looks ALL boy. Were they right for you? I have sensed boy and had same pregnancy again. Feel that confident I am thinking of cancelling my private gender scan in 3 weeks lol x

https://i59.tinypic.com/1zmch6s.jpg

This pic looks totally boy to me according to the theory :)

Well despite a convincing boy by Ramzi baby is actually a girl!!! Xx

Bumping this thread! Thoughts on mine?? This is transvaginal.

Attachments

• 6 weeks 2p days.jpg
    6 weeks 2p days.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 16
I sent my 8 week scan to gender experts and the predicted boy, then sent my 12week 4day and they say girl. The explanation of the change they have me was that basically the 8 week scan was too light which made it hard to see where the placenta was. My 20 weeks scan is on 5 th Jan bit thinking of booking an early one as I'm.impatient lol x

I sent my 8 week scan to gender experts and the predicted boy, then sent my 12week 4day and they say girl. The explanation of the change they have me was that basically the 8 week scan was too light which made it hard to see where the placenta was. My 20 weeks scan is on 5 th Jan bit thinking of booking an early one as I'm.impatient lol x

Post both of them :) Im curious what they look like.

Post both of them :) Im curious what they look like.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• PicsArt_1447243131987.jpg
    PicsArt_1447243131987.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 18
  • PicsArt_1444232242643.jpg
    PicsArt_1444232242643.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 14
I'm not getting my hopes up, I have two boys and would really love a girl for my last x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->