Gender Experts/Ramzi theory were they wrong for you

Kay0102

Reaction score
Been predicted a boy by Gender Experts with the attached result. From what I can tell Ramzi is very accurate and mine looks ALL boy. Were they right for you? I have sensed boy and had same pregnancy again. Feel that confident I am thinking of cancelling my private gender scan in 3 weeks lol x

https://i59.tinypic.com/1zmch6s.jpg

I sent in my scan from my son and this baby from separate emails. They guessed boy correctly with my son's so I'm hoping that means they know what they are doing.

They have predicted a girl for me and I'll be finding out on the 28th.

Attachments

• genderexpertssaidgirl.JPG
    genderexpertssaidgirl.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 17
Sweet where did you send your scan pic too?

Ramzi theory was right for my ds. I keep hearing of people sending their scan pics but I'm not sure where they are sending them to.

It's called gender experts. It's free for a general response with prediction which takes up to 7 days and $4.99 about £3 for prediction with explanation of their results in 24hrs x

Oooo thanks. I've just sent my pictures. Paid for the fast response so we'll see. Wish I'd known about this sooner!

Just remember that in the end it's all for fun. :)
Though I will definitely have faith in them and Ramzi Theory if their guess on this baby is correct. Trying not to get my hopes up though :rofl:

They predicted me a girl too. This is interesting. I will prob send my 13 week scan pic in too! It's booked on 20th. When are your next scans?

I have a gender scan booked for 1st nov. Could i see your early scan bobster to compare? X

They predicted girl for me to I didn't pay express only waited 5 days thinking of sending my 13 week scan in now as I can't upload any picture on this site? Why do you think that is?

I've just sent my scan for them to predict nub theory and I paid express this time I wonder if they will still predict girl :winkwink:

Oh sounds interesting!

Only heard about this theory on here other day xx

They were right for me! Predicted girl by my 7 week scan and we found out its a girl last week :D

According to the Ramzi theory, my third should have been a boy. My ultrasound tech (with over 20 years of experience) said I was only the third patient he has ever had that the Ramzi theory was incorrect for.

I have a gender scan booked for 1st nov. Could i see your early scan bobster to compare? X

This is the picture I sent them. I can't open their edited version on my phone but they say the placenta is on the right but because it was abdominal they say it's on the left side.

I'm taking it with a pinch of salt as I strongly feel like it's a boy. My 13 week scan is on Tuesday 20th so I'll post a nub shot :) it's fun trying to guess.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 9
Lilypops do you want us to guess from your 12 week scan?

I'm having my 13 week scan tomorrow so will also send another off to them. I am nervous about the scan and hope baby is all ok.

I tried to upload our 13w scan photo but it wouldn't let me I tried loads of time. so I sent if off to gender experts and they said girl :) we find out the end on November xx

Not long then! Sounds like you are having a pink one if both ramzi and nub were girly! I will try to upload my nub shot tomorrow

I have thought pink from day 1 :-D 5 weeks till we find out feels like ages away :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->