Gender guessing.........I want to guess your bumps...

Mrs A what makes you think mines girl? Is it the ultrasound?

Brilliant! How long have u been guessing? Sorry don't mean to bombard you with questions :)

That's amazing! Definitly keep u posted thanks again xx

Thanks, can't wait to find out the result x

Ooh interested to see what you guess for me.

My 16 week bump and 12 week scan pic. No sickness, just extreme fatigue. Prefer sweet things as usual!

Attachments

• 16 Weeks  (2)m.jpg
    16 Weeks (2)m.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2280.jpg
    IMG_2280.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7
I sometimes think she's wrong too. Definitely felt boy. I will let you know sept 20. :)

I'd love to get your opinion!

I haven't had any severe sickness, it has been on and off, but when it's here it's awful. Specifically, in the past few days, I have had a lot of nausea. Mostly right after eating.

I've been attracted to both juice and cola but my go-to life saver has been troli brite sour crawlers. They're a gummi worm candy with a sour coating. If I eat a few of those I feel great.

I have been very tired through my pregnancy. Pretty much the, "I want to stay in bed and not move," kind of tired. :blush:

Anyway, I hope this is enough to give you a good guess! Thank you in advance!

P.S. Can you tell how tired I am in my bump picture? :rofl:

Attachments

• 12 weeks scan 1.jpg
    12 weeks scan 1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 12 weeks scan 2.jpg
    12 weeks scan 2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 13 week bump.jpg
    13 week bump.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
I'd love to get your opinion!

I haven't had any severe sickness, it has been on and off, but when it's here it's awful. Specifically, in the past few days, I have had a lot of nausea. Mostly right after eating.

I've been attracted to both juice and cola but my go-to life saver has been troli brite sour crawlers. They're a gummi worm candy with a sour coating. If I eat a few of those I feel great.

I have been very tired through my pregnancy. Pretty much the, "I want to stay in bed and not move," kind of tired. :blush:

Anyway, I hope this is enough to give you a good guess! Thank you in advance!

P.S. Can you tell how tired I am in my bump picture? :rofl:

:pink:

Mrs A I cannot wait for the 5th September to find out if your right :happydance:

May I ask what leads to girl? You're my second girl guess on here! My mother and I have been thinking girl too but everyone else said boy from my scan.

I find out on September 30th but I might pay for an earlier scan. :cloud9:

Thank you Mrs A!

Edit: Just found out the place my aunt recommends does it for $75. Definitely going to try for an earlier scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->