Gender Prediction according to previous Pregnancies

Tiffany05

Reaction score
So I always hear that you can predict the gender from how you felt from previous pregnancies. I've had a boy and a girl and am now on my third pregnancy. With my boy I was sick but it was somewhat manageable. With my girl I had the sickness so bad that I was on IVs and was on bed rest most of the time. This one I feel the sickness is closer to how I felt with a boy. I'm almost 17 weeks pregnant and we are having the baby a surprise, but doesn't mean it is not fun to guess. We thought for sure my boy was going to be a girl, but boy were we wrong!

So I always hear that you can predict the gender from how you felt from previous pregnancies. I've had a boy and a girl and am now on my third pregnancy. With my boy I was sick but it was somewhat manageable. With my girl I had the sickness so bad that I was on IVs and was on bed rest most of the time. This one I feel the sickness is closer to how I felt with a boy. I'm almost 17 weeks pregnant and we are having the baby a surprise, but doesn't mean it is not fun to guess. We thought for sure my boy was going to be a girl, but boy were we wrong!

I don't believe this one. I am on my third and have had two girls. With my first girl, not a single day of nausea, with my second, I had manageable sickness.. and with this one it's kind of the same. Maybe a tad bit more nausea.
My hubby thinks it's another girl.
I did the wedding ring on a thread and it says girl again as well as the Chinese gender predictor (which was right for both my girls) and this baby's heartbeat was 169 at 8 weeks.

They say bad nausea means girl but this is by far my most nauseous pregnancy and he's a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->