Gender Scan at 18 weeks!

NennaKay

Hubby, two girls,and NTNP #3.
Reaction score
I'm just so tickled I could burst... I have my gender scan in 3 hours! :flower: I woke up at 2:30a and haven't been able to go back to sleep. :coffee::dohh: I'm gonna try to catch a few Zzzzs before its time to get up and leave... Wish me luck! :thumbup:

Yay! Any idea which way it will go? Enjoy!

Not quite enough luck... got to see baby and hear heartbeat, but baby was all balled up and had legs crossed. Anatomy scan in 4 weeks.... bleh.

Sorry baby didn't let you see. Good luck for the next scan!

It was an extra gender-only scan provided by my OB's office. Just a little something extra they provide, but it was not to be. Hopefully I'll have more luck next time!

Attachments

• Baby Clark 2 at 18w1d.jpg
    Baby Clark 2 at 18w1d.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 12
That's such a shame. Do they not offer a rescan? Or is it more like a goodwill gesture type of scan?

Fingers crossed baby is more cooperative at your next scan!

Yeah, more of a goodwill thing, so no rescan... just have to wait for the 22 week anatomy scan.

I understand your frustration. My baby this pregnancy has had her legs crossed every scan. They've guessed girl (and actually seemed pretty sure of it), but I think we won't be 100% sure until she's born. My son on the other hand showed his goods at every single scan I had. Seriously, they were always reminding me it was a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->