Gender scan booked, how accurate?

Ziggy2

Reaction score
So i've booked a gender scan, main reason being this will be our last baby and want to give my girls the opportunity to see the baby on a scan, as they can't attend the NHS ones, so it's booked for 17 weeks 5 days - will it be fairly accurate at this point? I will get them to reconfirm at 20 week scan. I'm really not fussed what it is, will be happy with another girl or if it's a boy that will be good too - just want a healthy baby

I had a private on at 17 plus 2 and trust me it was very clear he was a boy
Either just a good time to have a scan or he's a lucky boy ha ha

yeah it will be accurate!! i had gender scan at 16 weeks and it was clearly a wee boy x

I had one done at 16 weeks for my son and it was accurate. I also had one done at 15 weeks with this one and it was confirmed as girl again at 20 weeks.

At 17 weeks it would be pretty accurate :) Have fun!

I had a private scan at 15 weeks and he was very clearly a boy lol best of luck!

We had one at 14+5 for this baby and it was very obvious!

Both of my boys were seen clearly at 16 weeks, this time I had a scan done at 13 weeks that says boy but I dont feel 100% sold. I will be verifying on the 18th at my anomaly scan. 17 weeks should be as accurate as any scan can be :)

I've had two gender scans at 14 weeks and one at 15... all obvious girls. <3

I had scan at 15 weeks with dd1, and then 13 weeks with dd2 and my luke. All were accurate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->