Gender Scan RESULT!!!

I am the same with the name shortening, I would have originally liked Eleanor Rose but couldn't bear the thought of people shortening such a beautiful, classic name to Ellie or Elle.

So Rose it is, and now the decision's been made it's hard to believe I was ever contemplating anything else.

Sure you will come to a decision soon enough lovely, it'll just feel right x x

Congratulations! Little boys are awesome. I felt the same way as I didn't realise until the scan that I would quite like a girl but now I'm really pleased it's a boy as my youngest will love it!

You could always take your list of names to the hospital and decide when you're there, or rather when he's there! I think Jude is a great name.

I totally agree, my two boys are great! My 10yrold is a stroppy bugger at times but my 3yr old is an absolute dream, the perfect child. I betting he'll be a horror teenager tho!

Im not so disappointed I'll never get over it, I think it was more becasue i was so so so certain it was pink. I guess it wld be the same sort of feeling if you were told in a scan it was one and it came out the other. Just take a little getting used to!! I'm already online shopping for blue!!

Oh goodness we were all wrong just goes to show hey :haha: Congratulations on :blue:. I know what you mean about the tinge of disappointment, maybe that's the not the word but the slightly less excited response after. I'd love a girl as I have a boy but I know I'll be less excited if it's a boy rather than a girl but it won't make us love them any less hey. Have fun thinking of the names and picture the cute face being born and you won't care. Congrats again.

Congratulations! Little boys are awesome. I felt the same way as I didn't realise until the scan that I would quite like a girl but now I'm really pleased it's a boy as my youngest will love it!

You could always take your list of names to the hospital and decide when you're there, or rather when he's there! I think Jude is a great name.

I totally agree, my two boys are great! My 10yrold is a stroppy bugger at times but my 3yr old is an absolute dream, the perfect child. I betting he'll be a horror teenager tho!

Im not so disappointed I'll never get over it, I think it was more becasue i was so so so certain it was pink. I guess it wld be the same sort of feeling if you were told in a scan it was one and it came out the other. Just take a little getting used to!! I'm already online shopping for blue!!

That's what I felt. We went out straight after and bought him a little outfit and right away felt so happy to have a little boy! I think we were sure it was a girl too, am not sure why though.

We've got similar age gaps between boys, my eldest son is 12 on Sunday (as he keeps reminding everyone) and is also a stroppy bugger but has always been a sweet child and my 15 month old is so adorable I'm starting to dread sharing him with the baby! How bad is that?!

I am the same with the name shortening, I would have originally liked Eleanor Rose but couldn't bear the thought of people shortening such a beautiful, classic name to Ellie or Elle.

So Rose it is, and now the decision's been made it's hard to believe I was ever contemplating anything else.

Sure you will come to a decision soon enough lovely, it'll just feel right x x

I dont mind name shortening too much, but i know for a fact i like Danny, but not dan or daniel. And already i picture myself calling him and saying dan Grrr!

Plus our children are Ross, Aimee and Kane, we occassionally call them Rossy, Aims and Kano, but they are obv not names you would use outside iykwim.....
Soooo we need to find something short - ish. I'm gonna have a bath in a min with my name books and see what i come up with!

Oh goodness we were all wrong just goes to show hey :haha: Congratulations on :blue:. I know what you mean about the tinge of disappointment, maybe that's the not the word but the slightly less excited response after. I'd love a girl as I have a boy but I know I'll be less excited if it's a boy rather than a girl but it won't make us love them any less hey. Have fun thinking of the names and picture the cute face being born and you won't care. Congrats again.

Agreed! I already cant wait for him to come out so i can hold and smell him! Nothing like a newborn smell - gotta say, its lovely to finally call him HIM!!

Congratulations!

Don't be too disappointed. Boys liek dolls houses too and you can even dress them in pink these days! Theres no guarantee a girl would like those things anyway, my niece wouldn't be seen dead in pink!

Heheh
I did tell my mum that what happens while Matt is at work wont hurt him!! Im defo on the look out for a manly dolls house. Tbh is prob wouldnt have been very girly anyway - Aimee isnt at all! I wasnt either come to think of it, nor was I. I jst liked to re arrange the barbie house furniture!

I've got three boys and they have all loved toy kitchens/dolls houses and later on cooking etc.

I can't imagine i I had a girl now she'd get to be very girly with three older brothers to be boisterous with!

Congrats again!

That's what I felt. We went out straight after and bought him a little outfit and right away felt so happy to have a little boy! I think we were sure it was a girl too, am not sure why though.

We've got similar age gaps between boys, my eldest son is 12 on Sunday (as he keeps reminding everyone) and is also a stroppy bugger but has always been a sweet child and my 15 month old is so adorable I'm starting to dread sharing him with the baby! How bad is that?![/QUOTE]

Funny how they can be so different! Ross was a good baby - they have all been great - ut as a toddler he was into everything. Kane just seems to do what he's asked and has such a lovelly happy temperament. Hes got a great sense of humour for a 3yr old too. Never not once has he run off or put things in his mouth as a baby. No doubt this will be the one to test me!!

Agreed! I already cant wait for him to come out so i can hold and smell him! Nothing like a newborn smell - gotta say, its lovely to finally call him HIM!!

That's why I need to know asap, gender scan booked for 17 weeks, so I know who I'm talking to and can start giving him/her an identity.

Congratulations!

Don't be too disappointed. Boys liek dolls houses too and you can even dress them in pink these days! Theres no guarantee a girl would like those things anyway, my niece wouldn't be seen dead in pink!

Heheh
I did tell my mum that what happens while Matt is at work wont hurt him!! Im defo on the look out for a manly dolls house. Tbh is prob wouldnt have been very girly anyway - Aimee isnt at all! I wasnt either come to think of it, nor was I. I jst liked to re arrange the barbie house furniture!

I've got three boys and they have all loved toy kitchens/dolls houses and later on cooking etc.

I can't imagine i I had a girl now she'd get to be very girly with three older brothers to be boisterous with!

Congrats again!

I wouldnt be destined to have a girly girl!! I'll wait for a grand daughter now! But not too soon!
Kane loves his toy shop!

That's why I need to know asap, gender scan booked for 17 weeks, so I know who I'm talking to and can start giving him/her an identity.

We need a 'like' or 'agree' button as well as 'thanks'! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"