gender scan saturday, can't think about anything else . dreading the disappointment

I'm so sorry you didn't get the news you wanted. Can't imagine how you must be feeling with number 4 - I have struggled with just number 2. :hugs:

I'm sorry it's your 4th boy. I so wish it was pink for you, but boys are lovely. xx

:hugs: I'm really sorry that things didn't turn out the way you'd hoped. Congratulations on your little boy & take care of his mom :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun. 4 boys is such a blessing you are very lucky, things happen for a reason, who knows you may have loads of grandaughters one day but i am sure you will have atleast one and you can spoil her rotton. I was my nans only grandaughter she wished for a daughter so much but had 2 boys everyone told me how happy i.made her when i was born, my nan made me feel like the most special girl in the world i was so close with her i lost her at 18 but every time i thibk of her my heart warms as i know how special i was to.her how happy i made her life and how special she was to me.. Ive never had a really close relationship with.my mum like i did with my nan, think positive hun look to the future there is still hope of having a beautiful girl in your life if not your own daughter a grandaughter one of your sons can bless you with, enjoy your sons then enjoy your grandkids don't be sad :) xxx

I'm so sorry hun. 4 boys is such a blessing you are very lucky, things happen for a reason, who knows you may have loads of grandaughters one day but i am sure you will have atleast one and you can spoil her rotton. I was my nans only grandaughter she wished for a daughter so much but had 2 boys everyone told me how happy i.made her when i was born, my nan made me feel like the most special girl in the world i was so close with her i lost her at 18 but every time i thibk of her my heart warms as i know how special i was to.her how happy i made her life and how special she was to me.. Ive never had a really close relationship with.my mum like i did with my nan, think positive hun look to the future there is still hope of having a beautiful girl in your life if not your own daughter a grandaughter one of your sons can bless you with, enjoy your sons then enjoy your grandkids don't be sad :) xxx

what you said it beautiful and I have the same relationship with my Nan. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->