gender scan saturday, can't think about anything else . dreading the disappointment

I'm so sorry you didn't get the news you wanted. Can't imagine how you must be feeling with number 4 - I have struggled with just number 2. :hugs:

I'm sorry it's your 4th boy. I so wish it was pink for you, but boys are lovely. xx

:hugs: I'm really sorry that things didn't turn out the way you'd hoped. Congratulations on your little boy & take care of his mom :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun. 4 boys is such a blessing you are very lucky, things happen for a reason, who knows you may have loads of grandaughters one day but i am sure you will have atleast one and you can spoil her rotton. I was my nans only grandaughter she wished for a daughter so much but had 2 boys everyone told me how happy i.made her when i was born, my nan made me feel like the most special girl in the world i was so close with her i lost her at 18 but every time i thibk of her my heart warms as i know how special i was to.her how happy i made her life and how special she was to me.. Ive never had a really close relationship with.my mum like i did with my nan, think positive hun look to the future there is still hope of having a beautiful girl in your life if not your own daughter a grandaughter one of your sons can bless you with, enjoy your sons then enjoy your grandkids don't be sad :) xxx

I'm so sorry hun. 4 boys is such a blessing you are very lucky, things happen for a reason, who knows you may have loads of grandaughters one day but i am sure you will have atleast one and you can spoil her rotton. I was my nans only grandaughter she wished for a daughter so much but had 2 boys everyone told me how happy i.made her when i was born, my nan made me feel like the most special girl in the world i was so close with her i lost her at 18 but every time i thibk of her my heart warms as i know how special i was to.her how happy i made her life and how special she was to me.. Ive never had a really close relationship with.my mum like i did with my nan, think positive hun look to the future there is still hope of having a beautiful girl in your life if not your own daughter a grandaughter one of your sons can bless you with, enjoy your sons then enjoy your grandkids don't be sad :) xxx

what you said it beautiful and I have the same relationship with my Nan. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"