Gender scan TODAY!! 5PM UK TIME!! Eeeeek! UPDATE!!

I've added 3 of my 4 4D ones, and yes she does look tiny and skinny, but you can clearly see she's a baby just minus the baby fat! :haha:

xxx

Attachments

• EMMA_8.jpg
    EMMA_8.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 15
  • EMMA_9.jpg
    EMMA_9.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 16
  • EMMA_10.jpg
    EMMA_10.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 11
Aww thank you for those. I think those are so special. I'm so looking forward too it! We're travelling down to where my side of the family live and they'll all be coming in on the appointment, hehe.

Ox

thanks for that think il be popping in today to buy the 2 pack unisex whinnie the pooh sleep suits and 3 pack vests lol this babies going to be spoilt in the clothes department!

Thanks for the tip! No mines not with baby bond, its take a peek in st helens! Advertised as a 4D scan & 3D pics :D xxx

I had mine at take a peek st Helen's. it was amazing and the staff were so nice! :)

:blue: based on skull. I can't see a nub so it makes me want to say :pink: lol!

My private gender scan is tomorrow! The most recent scan I have is from 9 weeks so any guesses just for fun??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
45 mins! You can tell we're all really excited on your behalf! Hehe.

Ox

Good luck! I had a comprehensive scan a week ago and they wouldn't tell me the gender. :(

Good luck hun my instinct is saying boy but think girl by look at scan cc

Ooh you should know by now! Don't leave is in suspense, I'm thinking pink x

Ooh, this was good and bad to see. Lol. I think I've just spent nearly £500 because of this one post! Lol.

Just want to add, I'm sure you said you're going with Babybond? Make sure they give you the 4D preview! When they finished my scan, I was so happy and on cloud 9, that I didn't even notice they hadn't done the 4D one, so I went back and asked about it and they were like 'Oh we don't like to do it this early as the baby looks very skeletal, and quite scary' So I said that it didn't matter, I wanted to see my baby in 4D as I was promised when I booked the scan! In the end I got it after lots of huffing and puffing! They felt bad and gave me 4 4D prints, but I had to push for it! So worth it though xxx

I had mine with babybond last thurs and most of the scan was 4d! I was only expecting a minute or so but it was the other way round! Weird how its different in different places!

Im dying to know what youre having isabella!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->