Gender scan today!

I just posted on your other thread, don't feel bad hun my friend cried as well when she found out she was expecting her third boy. She is feeling much better now a week later, she just had to mourn the fact she won't have a girl but she's still very happy to have another healthy baby.
You'll feel better, I know I would feel disappointed initially too!
Don't feel bad about it though, its very common to feel the feelings you are feeling<3

hugs hun.
I know you wanted a girl, but you'll have 3 amazing boys.
we'll both have 3 amazing boys together xx

Awww hun dont feel bad for crying tbf if they say im having another girl i will probs cry i think when you want somthing so bad its disappointing big hugs hun xxxxx

Aww, lots and lots of hugs, pretty mama. Don't feel bad that you cried. :hugs:

Just think how proud you'll feel when you look at your 3 beautiful sons. Plus you'll always be princess mummy in your house!
Natural to have a little cry I think xxxx.

Congrats on your boy &#128515; Dont feel bad about crying.

Hugs xx I cried a lot when I found out my number 3 was a boy, it's natural when u want something a lot, doesn't mean you want your little
Boy any less. I couldn't lovey boys anymore doesn't mean I won't be sad if they say boy for a 4th time and I know they lol be no daughter for me. Give your self time you ll soon feel better xxx

I cried too when they told me boy this time and I'm only on my second. It can be tough, even though you love them no less!

Don't feel bad hun! I cried hysterically when I found out! Your not alone!!

Thanks so much girls I really appreciate all your kind words. I feel a bit better today ino he will be amazing and seeing my boys play together makes me excited for number three it's not that I didn't want another boy or don't love him I just wanted a girl so bad x but guess it's not Ment to be x

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/115B4294-FBAF-41BB-B027-34D5A96C7C62_zpszdqdj5mp.jpg Here he is x

Awh look at him! Congratulations don't forget gender disappointment is an actual thing! Doesn't mean you won't love him any less, do you have any names for him? xxx

Awh look at him! Congratulations don't forget gender disappointment is an actual thing! Doesn't mean you won't love him any less, do you have any names for him? xxx
Thanks Hun :) I feel loads better now love him already x
Yeah we're calling him cruz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"