gender scan

Just did it! Have my 3 year old a small to keep him quiet and booked it for the 7th of May at 11 am (UK)

Now I've booked it in more convinced than ever it will be a boy lmao

Lol I know it is tempting to think a little irrationally, I have already convinced myself I'm having another boy and I'm not even pregnant...! I even have it in my head I'm not a nice enough person to be blessed with one of each...but that is another story! But just remember booking this scan has NO impact on what you have, it either confirms your suspisions early to prepare yourself or gives you an extra 4 weeks of excitement, either way I think it is a good idea. Do you have 3 boys already?

I agree 4 weeks extra girl buying or 4 weeks extra getting used to it time that's the way I'm going to look at it I think I can book one from around the 8th may can't come quick enough I hope you get your girl!!! If they say girl to me ill probably faint I'm just expecting boy x

Yeah I've got 3 boys already.
Even if they say girl I don't think I will believe it lol

Oh I agree with the above comments, plus it will be nice to just know instead of the mind games/tricks we get with playing the guessing game. Plus I know as soon as I booked mine I had no more torment regarding how much it cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->