gender selection clinics

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Has anyone/Is anyone considering going to a gender selection clinic?
How successful are they? and how pricey?

No i wouldnt personally bcos the egg needs to be fertalised and then tested to select a gender. personally i wouldnt be comfortable with it.

however iv known friends that needed ivf and opted for gender selection x

I know someone who said that if her 3rd had been a boy she was going to go down that route. Her 3rd was a girl and so was her 4th so she ended up with 2 of each.

yep but i wouldnt advise it she went abroad as its illegal in UK and most of europe

https://www.babycenter.com/0_choosing-your-babys-sex-what-the-scientists-say_2915.bc?page=2

I have looked into this - you can do it in LA but it's 30k! X

No its at least 13k and bear in mind they fertalise the egg creating life then destroy the ones of a certain gender. being a christian that wouldnt be something id forgive myself for

BUT i understand the whole gender thing/

I think there are cheaper options in Europe but many celebrities and poloticians use the la clinics. I have no problem with it as I understand the yearning for a girl or boy. There is potentially a moral discussion hence it being illegal in the uk and the works would be strange if everyone could chose and I guess it could affect pro creation.
If I had 30k I would be on the plane to LA though I have to say! X

Yeh i dont have 30k so will def be looking into cheaper options in europe
Have to see wat dh says tho as he went in holiday day after scan so we havent had chance to discuss.

I looked into this a few years ago. Theres a clinic in Cyprus that were charging around 10 grand a cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->