Gender Specific Hopefuls

I'm still here, just waiting for af and we will be finally ttc - hoping for :pink:

Thanks geordiemammy, so nervous already and I've just started lol. I feel jipped because we were goin to try swaying and other methods of increasing our chances of a little lady. I have my first ultrasound on the 11th to see how far along I am.

Don't be nervous me and motherofboys were just talking about having more to get the girl I'm seriously considering number 6 x

Would you be trying again soon? This is our last baby, were done at 4. Hi 30mummy hope get your your BFP and we can do this together!

I don't want to leave it ages but I need to lose some weight first got 10 1/2 lb off in the last 4 weeks so I'm thinking I'll be an ok weight by this time next year and then maybe I'll have another I just can't imagine not having anymore at all!! But I'm also looking at a law degree so don't want to wait too long so I can do that as well x

Congrats on the weight loss, and wanting to go to law school. If I had a ton of money I'd have a dozen kids! Were just finishing up our new house and hoping to move in soon, was hopin to have the basement finished before we tried again, but this baby had other plans

Congrats on new baby, hope I'll be joining you soon. I'd love as many as poss too!

babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-disappointment/2186663-new-gender-specific-hopefuls-thread-2014-a.html

Hopefully this works. I'm in my phone and having net probs ATM lol
I'm NTNP ATM and keep changing my mind about swaying

I'm here again pregnant with our 3rd on our 4th pregnancy. would be lying if I wasn't hoping for a girl after 2 boys but everyone's guesses on my scan are a boy and even looking at the scan myself it looks like a boy :shrug: hope I'm not disappointed because I don't want to be

I'm here again pregnant with our 3rd on our 4th pregnancy. would be lying if I wasn't hoping for a girl after 2 boys but everyone's guesses on my scan are a boy and even looking at the scan myself it looks like a boy :shrug: hope I'm not disappointed because I don't want to be

Hey do you have your scan pic to add it to here? Motherofboys has opened a new gender thread its on her last post on here just copy and paste it x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...w-gender-specific-hopefuls-thread-2014-a.html

now I'm back online properly with the laptop I thought I'd try linking again LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->