Gender Specific Hopefuls

Hi, I have a 17 month old little boy, and am 15 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. I desperately want a little girl, although I'd never admit how much anywhere else but here! I have a gender scan next Saturday and I'm terrified, I can't even comprehend them telling me it's anything other than a girl. Worried about how bad I'll feel if I get told boy.....

You won't feel as bad as you think trust me I've just had boy number 5 and I really wanted a girl with all 5 pregnancies but I wouldn't change my boys for the world

Just wanted to update that my baby boy was born on his due date Feb 16, 2014! He's so perfect :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations mellipaige

My friend has just revealed on Facebook that baby number 4 is a boy after 3 girls. I have mixed feelings. I am so glad I don't gave to lol at all the new girly things she'll be buying and the new born girl pictures she posts etc and so happy forgeries I know how much she wanted a boy so I'm glad she is happy and hasn't had to go through gd this time. We've been friends since our 1st babies were tiny. But I'm also sad that she got what she wanted and I didn't. I don't know that I'll ever get to make that announcement "it's a girl" and she has lived the dream of "it's a boy" feel very petty for not being 100% happy for her as I know what it's like to not get what you want

Melli he is just lovely! Congratulations :)
Motherofboys I really hope you get to have your "it's a girl" announcement one day. It isn't petty, it must be very hard to be reminded of how much you wanted to experience what she has, getting your dream gender, and to have to see other people go through the experience but get the different outcome :hugs:

All of my friends that have had 2nd babies have had 1 of each except latest who's had 2nd girl. Oh and 1 who has 2 of each. It does seem so unfair sometimes. Know i only have 2 boys but just can't imagine ever having a girl. I can imagine having twins more so than a girl! Of course i am very grateful for my 2 healthy boys, and i do try to focus on that.

All of my friends that have had 2nd babies have had 1 of each except latest who's had 2nd girl. Oh and 1 who has 2 of each. It does seem so unfair sometimes. Know i only have 2 boys but just can't imagine ever having a girl. I can imagine having twins more so than a girl! Of course i am very grateful for my 2 healthy boys, and i do try to focus on that.

2 people I know had twins both wanted the opposite sex one had 4 girls so wanted boys the other 3 boys and wanted a girl they both got one of each on the twin pregnancies x

Amazing that I wanted a boy so much but now I am so happy with my girlie :) I hope that when I have another baby in the future it's a boy, though x

2 people I know had twins both wanted the opposite sex one had 4 girls so wanted boys the other 3 boys and wanted a girl they both got one of each on the twin pregnancies x

ahh how amazing one of each. The amount of people that say to me wouldn't twin girls be perfect and then you'd have 2 of each. I have pretty strong twin and triplet family history you see. Yes twin girls would be really lovely but not much i can do about it is there! :dohh:

I had awful gender dissapointment with my son but as soon as he was born I fell in love

I tried swaying, got pregnant and had a miscarriage and stopped swaying

I thought I'd be ok with another boy but as gender scan got closer I was freaking out. However...

I'm having my little girl!!!

Having a 4D scan to double check at 24 weeks because I can't believe it

Congrats unexpected!!!. That's fab news:) I was like you, had bad Gd with my 2nd Ds, swayed this time, but had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago. Im waiting until next AF and trying again.
Good luck with your princess :) xx

Hi ladies, I'm unexpectly back sooner than expected lol. I have 3 boys 8,5,1. Hoping that this one is out little girl. This is our last baby as it was unplanned and had talked about 4 being our limit. Not sure if they still update the front, but hoping some of you ladies are still on here from my last pregnancy, and can't wait to meet all you new ladies!

Thanks geordiemammy, so nervous already and I've just started lol. I feel jipped because we were goin to try swaying and other methods of increasing our chances of a little lady. I have my first ultrasound on the 11th to see how far along I am.

Good luck. I'm still here. Maybe we need a new post with updated front. I'll sort one out when I get the chance and put a link here. Having net issues ATM so might not be til tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->