Gender ultrasound in the morning..

SaraVO

Reaction score
I am in shell shock that it's actually here. I just came upstairs to try to sleep. My husband is on the couch looking up safety ratings on car seats. He just rejected my choice as too inexpensive to be safe enough. I don't know if either one of us will sleep. I just spent two hours looking at going home from the hospital outfits online.

I've had six text messages double checking that it's tomorrow. I'm so nervous that he or she won't show us the goods. Last time I got a perfect picture of the babies spine. We already had the genetic testing done for the scary stuff so I feel pretty good... and I heard the heartbeat today when I had my ob look at a rash. I love her she brings it out at every visit and just looks so pleased to hear it too.

Anyway, wow finally we can say he or she I can go buy little cute clothes and I'm so excited for my husband this is his first ultrasound! I don't know how he is going to respond but I think it will be fun to watch. I asked him tonight if he was still hoping for a boy at least a little and he said yes, but a little girl just like me will be impossible not to be in love with... that man and his flashcards. I will find them.

Okay going to sleep now just as soon as I look at dillards I forgot to look for baby cuteness at Dillard...

So excitin isnt hun my is tonight xxxx

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->