Gender upset at birth

Regarding your oldest son he sounds like he is going through a stage of all the men together lol! He really does need you. I know it's different but my nephew stopped hugging me and high fiving my partner at one point lol. He would soon want you in the room if you had chocolate i bet lol.

It is true though every child has a different personality. Have yoi ever read the unmumsy mum book? Or read her blog? She will have you nodding and laughing as you read. It may not be too everyones taste but she hits the nail on the head about toddlers lol!!

If you cant seem to shake this feeling then try and talk to a doctor or midwife about your fears. They will have met mums feeling this way before and there is absolutely nothing bad about talking. I think you sound like a lovely mummy who just needs a big hug and a long bath and some reassurance.

I know its not the same but i am jelous of pregnant people or people with tiny babies at the monent. Its not upsetting me but sometimes in life our emotions are hard to control or understanding xx

Hi!
My 3rd was a girl and she is a total tomboy and totally different to my 2nd. My eldest boy is mummys boy. My middle daughter likes her dad best!
I think having a baby makes everything harder. I was googling nannies when my youngest was 2wk old as couldnt cope but now she is 3 and doesnt even go to playschool c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->