General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Kitty, ENORMOUS congrats <3

Keeps those are legit some of the best family photos I’ve seen and I love that you have a funny story to go with them (well, funny now).

Gigs I’m so sorry about your dad. Such a scary thing. I hope your blood tests have come back without alarm. And congrats to your bro and SIL. Are they the ones that had a baby quite recently too?

CB I hope H is no longer battling constipation. Tilly’s prone to that and it’s such a pain staying on top of her diet. She stopped liking prunes, so I’ve switched to putting pure coconut milk/cream into mango smoothie for her. Apparently the coconut oil helps things slip out, idk. Cute pic of him and Nuala. Does she like preschool?

Pretty you don’t have long to go now, eek! I’m excited about your home birth.

Flueks that’s cute re: S’s army crawl, and tour new hair is lovely! Any recent pics of the girls? Your daughters, that is...

Dobs that’s so frustrating re: Kaiser. I always assumed that with the American system people must get access to amazing care and get it fast. What BS re: the ASD. Hopefully since it’s not legal you won’t have a hard time pushing back.

Shae I can definitely relate to a stressful semester with not enough time to do stuff. At least you get to witness the miracle of birth.

Wooks, hi love!

sorry for anyone I forgot... I just caught up from ages ago and have forgotten a lot.

AFM, nothing particularly interesting to report, so I won’t.

Hey ladies, I’m wine drunk with my roommate and thought of you guys. I should turn off autocorrect so you can see my awful drunkness hahaha
Okay autocorrect is off now and im foing surprisingly well, u rake that back actually, rge first few words wee good vut not anymorw. Anyway my roommate is nauseous and i jeep butping so thats fun (not). I hane an exam tomorrow and i regret my life choices hahaha anywat love uou ladies, Kitty i hope youre doing well, do upu have a confirmTion ultrasound scheduled? Is it not until 8 weeks in yhe UK? Or later? I think its 6 weeks here. Idk. I wish i was pregnant. But uou all know that already lol. Anyway. Dobs i hope fighting the sydtem aka kaider is gking well, rhough its been like two days so naybe not. Either way A deserves propsr care and theyre illegal for denying him that care. I’m fuckinf exhausted wowww okay I love you all, sweet dreams, goodnight <3
Edit: oh hi Jez! Not to be too political but in my opinion yhe american system of healthcare is kinda shit, anyway i dont wanna start an arguemnt or anhthing, lots of peiole like it, it delends on the area and state etc. i respect evryojes opinion and experiences

:wine:

Lol shae I’m like 6 shots deep of cheap vodka

Also omg I love you drunk typos but my drunk brain can’t handle them :rofl:

Dobs sorry haha it’s hard enough to decipher them when you’re sober I bet, drunk makes it worse.

Kitty aw dang, 12 weeks? Do they do bloodwork or only if there’s fading lines? Do they check for heartbeat earlier? Yay for 3+ on the clear blue, looks like everything is progressing well!

No blood work, no heartbeat check (they don’t try until 16 weeks) unless you’ve had 3 or more consecutive losses which I haven’t as Evie was in born inbetween

Pretty OMG I cannot believe baby boy will be here soon! I am hoping you get the birth experience you want this time. Are you getting a doula?

Cupcake so sorry. I'd say probably a chemical pregnancy sadly :hugs:

Jez :rofl: "the girls". But yes I'll post a recent pic of them. They are so sweet and already bonded to each other.

Kitty yes!! Love seeing that 3+ ah now I'm aggravated you have to wait so long for a scan. So much waiting with ttc and early pregnancy.

Shae I was bummed I didn't get to see a C section during my rotation. I hope you get to see a vaginal delivery. You know I've considered trying to get into L&D after my birthing experiences.... but then I remember my clinical experience :rofl:

I'm sorry the broody is real. A strange part o me wishes I was pregnant again right now but I know that is a bad idea. It still sucks to have that yearn.

AFM had a discussion with DH and our tentative plan is to ttc June 2021. The planner in me wanted a date :blush:

DH paid for a couples massage for us this past weekend as our anniversary is Friday. Bought the girls Halloween costumes. Originally they were going to be Anna and Elsa from Frozen but V looked so good with Belle's yellow dress. So S is Snow White and their theme is Disney princess. I'm considering be Aurora or the evil queen from Snow White. DH might be Gaston if we do Disney villains.

Just a tiny bit broody eh Jez? Lol... im watching this space ;) Haydens pooping seems to be getting better, ooh coconut oil.. hmmm i wonder can babies have it under 1yr? Something i may need to Google

Flueks your girls are so gawjus :hugs: Loving your new hair colour & chop, the colour really suits you.

Pretty just a matter of weeks left ahhhhhhh im so excited for you :) just rest up when u can, although knowing we all have toddlers & kids thats not always possible.. is your SO fretting about going into labour at any point or quite chilled?

Thinking of you Gigs & your Dad.. i hope your test results all came back ok <3 Haydens not quite crawling yet but definitely wont be long, he stretches for things & twists turns & leans etc & gets on all fours lol but no actual movement just yet but u can tell he wants to, i guess its a confidence thing.. i wondered if Myles is on the move yet?? Hope Des & Lev are doing ok X

Hehee Kitty ahhh you got ye 3+ on a Digi :hugs: Bug congrats again my love, so thrilled for you. Will you guys pay for a private scan testing or await the standard NHS 12wk screening?

Shae HAHAA loving your drunk typing lol! Were u hanging the next day??

I just been busy being tired lately lol! Haydens waking between 3/4am EVERY single day its driving me crazy! Im thinking about buying the Little Ones sleep programme, they’re amazing & they work apparently, always 100% reviews on baby sleeping better & longer at night, all to do with napping & feeding schedules, my friend has used it for both hers & it works.. im just abot reluctant to pay £40 for the app programme though :-/ They gave me 10% discount for being recommended but thats not alot tbh, my friend got it on a black friday for like £15.. i dunno if i can wait until end of November though lol! Im just not catching up on sleep & I’m tired miserable all the time & moany, SO is a selfish arse & doesn’t help with nothing in regards to Hayden so I’m doing it all on my own. I really need a night out drinking etc but if I’m not getting a lay in & awake at 4 i just don’t want a dying hangover urhhh!!

Lol I’m no broody but my body is not that my cycles are work back to normal. And by broody I mean a different word lol

Fluek massages are amazing! That was so sweet. Does it bother you if he is Gaston and your daughter is Belle? I was running costumes by a friend and she misunderstood and thought my son was to be a character and I the love interest and got weirded out. And even now I e already committed to him being toothless and I’m struggling not being a light fury. But I also don’t have $60 to spend on my costume so I’ll likely just grab a matchy t shirt.

G2g court today and we are woefully unprepared

Jez I'm liking you feeling a tiny bit broody.

CB thank you. I'm loving my new do. Ugh I am definitely not ready for a big night of drinking. S wakes me up at 3 or 4 and sometimes also 10 to 12. I'm ready for to sleep a bit later but then again... I know I'll have to pump in the middle of the night so I think I'd rather just bf her. No washing involved! Sorry SO isn't helping out with Hayden so you can catch up on rest.

Dobby you know I never really thought that. I mean I know he's her love interest, but that doesn't bother me. I think sometimes people think way too much into things. Maybe a difference in culture too. I'd say Tennessee and California are very different. You will have to share pics when you take them if his costume:)

Sorry you are unprepared for court but I hope it goes well.

Flueks adorable girls!

CB nope no hangover, I’m young and healthy so I don’t get them, I had an exam in the morning and got a 92 on it hahahaha
Anyway, sorry Hayden hasn’t been sleeping well. I worry if you wait until Black Friday they won’t have as good of a sale as last time and you’ll have waited for very little savings.

Jez yessss be broody with meee

Dobs I hope court went okay despite being underprepared.

A girl in my clinical group invited the whole group to her Halloween party (costumes required) so now I’m trying to figure out if I can take a Lyft or Uber there and back so I can drink cuz drinking and driving isn’t exactly on my to-do list. I’m worried no drivers will be available when the party ends at 1 am. Also I gotta spend money on a costume plus the ride there and back ugggh I might just drive there and only drink for the first half of the party so by the time it’s over I’ll be sober... or maybe I’ll see if I can carpool with someone. Idk. I had a red riding hood costume a couple of years ago but I have no clue if I still have it or if it got donated. If I can’t find it I’m gonna go to Salvation Army and get stuff for a hogwarts student costume lol

shae - I kinda miss being able to get drunk and not having to worry about my tiny human(s). Enjoy it while you can. lol

Kitty - They don't give you a dating scan around 6-8 weeks?

Flueky - No, no doula. I'm not made of money. But my friend has promised she'll bitch me out if I ask for any drugs. I'm also gonna put up a list of phrases for everyone to say to me to help get me through. "Your body was made to do this." "This is all temporary." etc.
Yay for a tentative TTC date. I'd like a Feb-May '22 baby, so that would mean May-Sept '21 TTC for us. I'll race you to the delivery room. :p
And your girls are so cute. :)

CB - Even if he was freaking out, I don't think you'd see it on his face. But I think he's kinda chill for the most part. He knows that I'm the planner and I think he's just happy knowing he'll have a much more comfortable place to sleep while we wait for "go time". He was sleeping in a collapsable camping chair last time.
Sorry that you're struggling H's sleep and SO isn't helping. :/

Dobby - Keeping my FX for you in court.

AFM, 18 days/11 business days to go. Ho-ly! We had a home appt with the MW today, and I am unfortunately GBS positive again. So, that'll change things a little, but as it stands, we can still go forward with a home birth. SO got his new washer and dryer delivered today, so that'll take a little stress off of me. Otherwise, I just gotta work on compiling several more things for the birth and packing an emergency hospital bag.

Oh I didn’t realise you were home birthing Pretty, will that be an issue with the GBS? I hope you get your home birth though, although Adam & the MW was trying positive words when i was in labour & i think my words were ‘f**k that i want my f’ing csection’ HAHAHA! Thinking good vibes for u hun eeee :)

Hope Court went ok Dobby...

Ah Shae no hangover u lucky minx! I remember those days, just waking up abit groggy/thirsty & that’s all.. well done on that test though ;)

Well another early rise again at 3am today & ive just snapped & purchased & got that sleep programme! It can only be better than whats going on now!

Flueks, if Serena’s waking doesn’t settle eventually, if you want i will screen shot you the sleep programme & send it over on fb messenger for you :thumbup:

It tells you how to break the current sleep cycle with gradual naps at specific times to break the early rising & then you gradually see their cycle changing! REEEAALLY hoping it works & if it does amazing & il then wish id known about this 2 Babies ago Lol!

shae - I kinda miss being able to get drunk and not having to worry about my tiny human(s). Enjoy it while you can. lol

Kitty - They don't give you a dating scan around 6-8 weeks?

Flueky - No, no doula. I'm not made of money. But my friend has promised she'll bitch me out if I ask for any drugs. I'm also gonna put up a list of phrases for everyone to say to me to help get me through. "Your body was made to do this." "This is all temporary." etc.
Yay for a tentative TTC date. I'd like a Feb-May '22 baby, so that would mean May-Sept '21 TTC for us. I'll race you to the delivery room. :p
And your girls are so cute. :)

CB - Even if he was freaking out, I don't think you'd see it on his face. But I think he's kinda chill for the most part. He knows that I'm the planner and I think he's just happy knowing he'll have a much more comfortable place to sleep while we wait for "go time". He was sleeping in a collapsable camping chair last time.
Sorry that you're struggling H's sleep and SO isn't helping. :/

Dobby - Keeping my FX for you in court.

AFM, 18 days/11 business days to go. Ho-ly! We had a home appt with the MW today, and I am unfortunately GBS positive again. So, that'll change things a little, but as it stands, we can still go forward with a home birth. SO got his new washer and dryer delivered today, so that'll take a little stress off of me. Otherwise, I just gotta work on compiling several more things for the birth and packing an emergency hospital bag.

In the UK the dating scan is at 12-14 weeks ‍♀️ I can pay for a private scan but it’s pretty expensive and to be honest hubby is unhappy to spend money on those sorts of things annoyingly!!

Pretty yeah it’s definitely nice to not worry about kids when I drink, but I don’t drink very often anymore luckily so it won’t be as difficult a transition.
That’s awesome about the affirmations for your birth, I love that. I might steal that for my future births. Sorry about being GBS positive, the midwife can give the antibiotics at home so you can still have the home birth, right?

CB after seeing a c-section and watching the spinal be done, I’m terrified to have one, it’s such major abdominal surgery. But you never know how you’ll react when in labor, I might be like “cut me open bitches” lol, though I expect to be more like “if you offer me an epidural one more time I will cut you” haha.
Good luck with the sleep program, hopefully it helps!

Kitty dang sorry the scan is too expensive. Hopefully the weeks go by quickly.

You didn’t pass out watching the Spinal then Shae lol! The morning i had mine with Hayden, it took ages before I eventually got to theatre & then the theatre staff told me 2 students passed out with the spinals lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->