genes...

myangel167

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

So I always imagine what my babies will look like.

My husband is 1/2 korean, 1/2 white. his white side of the fam is very pale with blue eyes blonde hair. You can tell he is an asian mix when you look at him. He doesnt look more asian than white, or vice versa. (He is a perfect mix of both his parents! he has black hair, fair skin, and slanted eyes but they are hazel, its super pretty!)

I'm 1/4 swedish, and 3/4 is a mixture of italian, irish, french, and native american. I def look like a mixture of all of that, I have olive skin and hazel eyes with med brown hair.

I'm guessing my future babies will look asian, because Koreans have strong genes. For instance, look at john & kate + 8's kids! BUt then again, I've seen 1/4 asian people who look very white (or whatever their 3/4 race is) but usually you can always tell because their eye shape is more slanted.

NO matter what I will think they are beautiful/perfect. :)

I think mixed babies (of all races) are gorgeous. my best friend has black/mexican babies and they are so so adorable.

ANyone else with mixed race babies? Which race do they resemble more?

Dh and I are both just plain old boring white English.
But we have friends who the guy is part 1/4 I think asian and you can't tell much unless he told you.
His girls are beautiful little porcelain dolls but they have inherited really black hair from a few generations back and big but more Asian shaped eyes. It's very subtle but you can see it more in them than their dad.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->