Genius, hehe

A

AppleBlossom

So Grace is still getting up at least 3 times in the night so come early morning I'm shattered. Usually she wakes up around half 6/7 and lies there making loads of noise and keeps me awake. So this morning I was extra tired so I took her into her room and lay her in her cot with a blanket and her dummy and went back to bed (leaving both doors open) because I know that the only reason she cries in the morning is when I'm not giving her any attention but the noise grates on me and I can't ignore it. So I went back to sleep and woke up at 9 and went in to check on her and she was lying on her back playing with her teddies and laughing to herself. So I went back to bed!! She woke me at 9.30 though because she was whinging and shouting really loudly. But I was so glad of that extra sleep! I will definately be doing this every monring from now on!

:happydance:
Yay! Hope she keeps it up and you get some more sleeping hours!

Well done little girl and enjoy that extra sleep mumxx

good stuff!! it makes all the difference that extra time in bed. ive not been lucky enough to sleep past 7am yet, i have a very hungry baby! will be glad when i can start weaning! x x

Yay!! Tegan gets up about 7am everyyyyy day, it kills me because even though some mornings OH gets up with, I have been awake half an hour before OH even wakes up! She just lays there shouting lol!! I have found if I get up with her and feed her she will go back to bed afterwards.. Yay a bit more sleep lol

:wohoo: so pleased for you honey, we all need our sleep :hugs: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->