Geritol Tonic - Baby in a bottle?

CONGRATS Summerlove101:happydance::happydance:, I started the taking the pill form of geritol complete a couple of days before my period and I've continued everyday, I'm now on CD 16 and I tell you it has increased my CM this time around there is sooo much of it, just got a +opk today and started yesterday with OV pains and copius amounts of CM:blush: that is not normal for me at all. But heres hoping my and DH arent stressing out about it this month at all and were kinda on a break, but we'll see what happens... BTW Summerlove when did you start taking geritol? and was it the liquid form?or pillform?

I was taking the pill form of Geritol Complete with 800 mg of Folic Acid. Was taking it for almost 2 months and now I'm taking a prenatal that has the same amount of Folic Acid. Good luck!!!

Is the Geritol Complete multi vitamin the same as the tonic? Would rather take tablets than a tonic if I can help it. :p

Congrats on all the BFPs!

Almost everything I read it say Tonic.. Some say NO pills others are taking the pills.. I think I read one lady that got her BFP was taking the pill form but most are all tonic..

I take the tonic..it's not tat bad.. I mean yes it's nasty but I chase it will a shot of Robitussin ;) LOL and then drink water and brush my teeth soon after.. or eat with it.. I mean I'll taste nastiness for a baby!! :winkwink:

You have to remember Folic acid..The Tonic doesn't have it!!

I took the tonic for 5 days but only bought a 8oz bottle so when I bought OH the pill I started taking my prenatal in the am and Geritol after dinner. Stil, have a week or 2 before testing but I'll be on to tell you bfp or af as soon as I get one or the other.

I took the tonic for 5 days but only bought a 8oz bottle so when I bought OH the pill I started taking my prenatal in the am and Geritol after dinner. Stil, have a week or 2 before testing but I'll be on to tell you bfp or af as soon as I get one or the other.

We'll be waiting!! Lets hope you get your bfp!!
AF came this morning & I went out & bought Geritol Complete. Going to take first dose now with some pizza. :)
I hope my bottle has a baby :)

I bought my bottle last night! Will keep you updated!!

Ok...I'm on CD10 and am going to buy a bottle on the way home and give it a try. It might be too late for me this month, but it's worth a shot!

CD15 over here. I had an almost positive OPK yesterday, but ever since then they're back to pretty much white. Not too sure what to think about that since it's my first cycle using them. I am about 1/2 way through my bottle, praying there's a baby in there! How are you doing Storked?

No baby last cycle as have to sit out this one die to sickness. But soon I hope! :dust: to you!!
I am thinking of making my DH take geritol too :)

Be careful with the Geritol though - HOLY COW check out it's alcohol content! :headspin: It's like 15%!! I bought it and on the first sip I thought "man, what IS that taste?". Then I realized . . . that's BOOZE! :drunk:

I decided to not use it, I work in a hospital and the last thing is to forget to rinse my mouth and get called on it, or burp and have a patient smell alcohol on my breath :). Good luck, just know what's in it!

Be careful with the Geritol though - HOLY COW check out it's alcohol content! :headspin: It's like 15%!! I bought it and on the first sip I thought "man, what IS that taste?". Then I realized . . . that's BOOZE! :drunk:

I decided to not use it, I work in a hospital and the last thing is to forget to rinse my mouth and get called on it, or burp and have a patient smell alcohol on my breath :). Good luck, just know what's in it!

Hmm. Thats nice to know! Thank goodness I went with pill form! :haha:
No news yet. I was having slight cramps for a few days after my calendar said ovulation. Now my boobs are just really sore. Thats it. :( Lets hope this ends good.

My grandpa loved the tonic so I knew it would taste offensive. He was the type who still thought you should eat Vicks Vapor Rub LOL

My grandpa loved the tonic so I knew it would taste offensive. He was the type who still thought you should eat Vicks Vapor Rub LOL

Lmao!! Eww!!
I feel really down about this cycle. One girl told me what I was feeling was probably just ovulation. Other ladies' symptoms were things I haven't experienced yet. I just feel down.

I was getting really excited thinking this is it! but now I'm unsure. :(

I have the tonic. I have read some people say they stopped after their BFP and switched to prenatal and I've also read that some stopped after O was confirmed. Not sure what I'm going to do. I guess I'll decide when I actually confirm O lol I've had two almost positive OPKs in the last day days, with basically white ones in between so I'm not sure what's going on in there. I'm glad I temp tho, so I'll be able to tell if I did.

I had wonky OPKs too last cycle and just gave them up. Oh I read to take it the whole time and switch to prenatals?
:hugs: omgbaby and stay positive girl!

I have the tonic. I have read some people say they stopped after their BFP and switched to prenatal and I've also read that some stopped after O was confirmed. Not sure what I'm going to do. I guess I'll decide when I actually confirm O lol I've had two almost positive OPKs in the last day days, with basically white ones in between so I'm not sure what's going on in there. I'm glad I temp tho, so I'll be able to tell if I did.

The girl who told me about it said she stopped as soon as she got her BFP & switched to prenatals. I figured I'd do the same.

The girl who told me about it said she stopped as soon as she got her BFP & switched to prenatals. I figured I'd do the same.

I think that's what I'm going to do. That's what most people I read about did.

Hi girls I was about to buy the geritol yesterday, but got scared lol what is the difference between that and prenatals? I take the nature made prenatals with DHA plus extra folic acid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->