Geritol Tonic - Baby in a bottle?

ive been trying it this month too ttc 9 months waiting to (

Wow I noticed alot of bfp's here. Been ttc over two yrs. Do u think the geritol is worth a shot?

Anyone know where I can get this in the uk? Tried amazon and eBay, with no luck:(

I think it's definitely worth a shot!!

I've heard of people finding it on ebay and or amazon but I live in the US so I picked it up from Kroger

I think I'm gonna try the pills and see if that works if not I might give the tonic a shot (and I'd probably literally have to shoot it lol)

I did lol I chased it with either robitussin or grapefruit juice (both are good for CM)

Hi ladies. DH and I have been ttc #1 on and off for montHsu now with no luck. I have the Geritol pills in the cabinet now. I started taking them once before but for some odd reason vitamins throw my cycle off. Idk why. I'm scared to try it again. I may....so many people swear by it. One thing I did was stop taking the pills mid cycle. I honestly did just forget . Idk. DH took them to longer than I did. He liked the vitamin.

I was also told about macca. I may do them both. I think imma give it all I have this month with just temp charting, OPK, CP check, and BD'ing. If this doesn't work this month we're off to the doctor. Hopefully it works cause I don't really want to go.

I'm on cd8, started taking geritol tonic on cd5 (day it arrived) taking opk and waiting to ovulate. I took the pill form the last cycle and a half with no luck. Praying it will be worth the suffering of the foul taste!

I've got to get some of this stuff!!!!!!!!!!

I hate hate hate most pills though (currently taking a gummy multivitamin lol) but I really detest liquid medicines too.

I can tolerate the slicker, coated type pills. capsules with the gelatin plastic-like outside, or gel-tabs faaaaaar better than the compressed powder tablets, so tell me are these Geritol pills plain tablets or something slicker????

If all else fails, I bet I can swing "shots" lol I grew up taking the nasty green alcoholic NyQuil after all and I drink whiskey out of the bottle sometimes. Puts hair on yer chest I hear :p

The pills are compressed powder but with a light coating. They are big though!

Thanks for the reply Praying4abean. I've decided to go with the liquid this cycle. I've taken it every evening since CD5, except once. I've actually been sick and already felt pukish that night just didn't think I could stomach it.
Should be approaching O soon, so FX that it works!!

Well geritol didn't work on my first cycle. I have got enough for another cycle or maybe up till I ovulate. Fx for a November bfp, I'm running out of 2012 time lol x

So i finish my geritol a couple of days a go nd now my period done came on so what do i do next HELP:nope:

I brought Tonic first and used it till my cycle was over and brought the complete and still using it . ill post back here if i get my BPF : ] fingers crossed ladies .

you just keep taking it throughout this cycle . you should get your BFP this cycle cause no one has ever used it more then 2 cycles and didnt get their BFP . thats what i read .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->