Germany?

how are you all doing? lena and i are off to the uk on friday to visit my family

Have a nice trip! Is it your first time visiting with her?

All is well over here. We're getting packed up to move. 2 more weeks. The girls are in bed. Loving the peace and quiet. :)

Have a nice trip! Is it your first time visiting with her?

All is well over here. We're getting packed up to move. 2 more weeks. The girls are in bed. Loving the peace and quiet. :)

no it will be our second trip :) are you moving far? we are hoping to move back to england next year sometime

we are off to south africa on thursday for 1 month :D

Heu x , welcome :D. Fallingbostel is a great place, have been there for the cricket :D

Wishing you both awesome trips!

Hi x! :wave: German or expat? If expat, how are you liking it here? :)

Oh Whisper, so sorry to hear that. :( How long have you been in the UK?

Sorry to here that! Hope you guys are doing ok! <3
We are back from japan, If I said we were going. I forget :) Im secretly hoping for another ;) But Dh isnt on board yet so we're Just not having sex in the fertile window, and im hoping for a miracle :p

Sorry you have seperated :(. We re back from hols in south africa.

Hope everything works out for you, Whisper. :hugs: I imagine it's quite a difficult time but with the support from family and of course little Lena you'll pull through this.

Welcome back morri and Sarah! How were the trips?

Sarah, what's a fertile window?! :p F is the outcome of sex a couple days after my period, that was it that cycle. :) I didn't think I could get pregnant then but we weren't preventing it either. I was just pretty surprised. So, it happens in the less fertile time too. Hope you get your wish! :)

Did you ever find an ERF seat, Sarah? I spent ages trying to figure that out. My husband ended up finding the Maxi Cosi Mobi on Lapado.de for like 225&#8364;, which is a great price. Most toddler seats are around 200&#8364; anyway. We were about to get one imported from Sweden but with taxes and shipping it would have been over 100&#8364; more. With F we have a Britax First Class Plus, which is sold in Germany. It rear faces up to 13kg so not as long as the Mobi unfortunately. I just checked Lapado and the Mobi is already gone. :/ It's so hard to find any here!

We're going to get a Max-fix when she outgrows this I think! 399 :( But goes till 3.5 (18kgs)

And Yayyyyy! I have hope now :D

should i be worried about lena's weight shes 8 months old and only weighs 13 lbs 6 ? im worried the health visitor will tell me off

6kg? Hmm.. seems pretty small for that age but I do know babies have a wide weight range of what's considered "okay", especially in the first year. Have you spoken to her pediatrician about it? Is she eating well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->