Germany?

Is she sticking to her percentile?
Well with the new legislation that's coming in next year, some companies are starting to stock them! So This is from Baby one, theyre on amazon too, and babies R us

Is she sticking to her percentile?
Well with the new legislation that's coming in next year, some companies are starting to stock them! So This is from Baby one, theyre on amazon too, and babies R us

i havent a clue shes very long but skinny and shes doing everything she shoud be doing and more:shrug:

Whisper, going by the weight chart in the U-Heft 6kg seems about right going by the weight she was born at. I wouldn't be extremely worried as you've said she's active and reaching milestones. But, I would definitely speak with her pediatrician about it.

Hey all, I've got a question!

Does your pediatrician have you fill out a questionnaire before U-check ups? One that asks questions about what your child is able to do?

I'm looking for a new pediatrician for the girls, sadly. We've moved and have to switch. I really, really liked their old one so I'm uneasy about looking for a new one but no choice. :( I want to find a place that has a decent website as well, which is turning out to be harder than I thought. Most don't even have sites! :wacko: I did find a place with 4 pediatricians, all which have good reviews. I'm interested but then I saw they want a questionnaire filled out before certain U-check ups and it puts me off. Maybe I'm overreacting.

Some of the questions for the U6 (10-12 months) are, "Does your child roll or throw a ball and wait for it to be passed back?"
"Does your child make wants clear without crying?"
"Can your child drink out of a cup?"

I was looking back to when A was that age and thinking, really?! Such questions would make me feel like she's behind and worry. I don't need more worries! Their old pediatrician never handed out such things and never made me feel like she was behind. I'm just unsure what to do. Have a lot more searching to do in any case.

Saphira, our Kinderarzt always wants a form filled in before the U exams. I don't really think there is any need to worry about with regards to children not being able to do all tasks yet. From what I have been told by other mums I think the forms are pretty standard procedure at most doctors. :winkwink:

Thanks Piperette, good to know! I was just a bit nervous they'd make me nervous with what my child hasn't yet done, if that makes sense. :lol: I feel a bit better now though. :)

Never had that, Doctor never asks questions really, takes like 2 seconds to do them! (we really like our doctor)

I don't see any in the U book.

Thanks for that map! Awesome!

maybe they have a diff one? because on each side of the U theres a check list for the doc.

Hahaha, they're are apparently none in Siegen? I know of at least 2 :( We're so lame they dont even put us on the map

maybe they have a diff one? because on each side of the U theres a check list for the doc.

Ah, I do see checklists at the back of U checkup pages. I guess their old pediatrician doesn't really use it because she never had us fill anything out or ask us all that. Never checked anything on it although my oldest has skin probs. The new place we're looking at has a separate questionnaire for parents to fill out with random questions. While it makes me hesitant, it's my first choice and we're seeing if they're taking new patients. It's an office with 4 pediatricians so fingers crossed the girls get accepted and it works out well for us. Hoping for a female pediatrician as they're both iffy around men. :/ Hoping to hear back on Monday.

We weren't able to get the girls in at that pediatricians' place, sadly. They're completely full, overfull at that, and won't be able to even squeeze patients in until springtime at earliest. Waiting time for appts. is already very long for their current patients. I'm so bummed. We had to make an appt. with another place and hope for the best.

On top of that, we've only been in the new apartment for a month and we're already desperate to move out. It's unbelievable. Problem after problem after problem here. This morning we woke up to another pipe leaking and an electrical outlet is soaked because of it. Since we've moved in it's been this way. Not to mention, we have a stealing neighbor who goes through our mail. I'm shattered at the moment.

Hope you're all doing better and have better luck..

Oh you moved out of that other horrible place into somewhere worse? :(

Oh you moved out of that other horrible place into somewhere worse? :(

Yeah, if you can believe it. :sad1: I don't understand our luck. We've just gotten the first apartment offers after a few hours so just maybe things will look up soon. I'm just exhausted mentally.

That sounds horrible, I hope you can find a decent place

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"