Gestational Complications Forum

probably just hasn't been set up yet, will let SC know

Are we allowed to talk here about medical problems/complications not necessarily related to the pregnancy but which make pregnancy/delivery more risky?

Yes. This section covers from day 1 right up to birth and anything inbetween that may be a health factor (both yours and your baby).

Thanks. That's good to know. I think this forum is going to be really helpful :flower:

I've turned them on

:D

We always forget this :blush:

Fab idea, and certainly a place I will fit if I ever get a sticky bean again. Me and uncomplicated pregnancies dont go together, will look out for posts in here :)

just want to add although luisa is now here safe and sound, what a great idea this
section is, thank you..

i had a terrible pregnancy with luisa stemming from my high risk of misscarriage due to medical problems..

as much as i'd love an uncomplicated preganancy next time (if i manage to do it agin!) i know this will likely not happen and look forward to having a section that will meet my needs if tht makes sense!

i will also visit this section regular now to maybe be able to offer advice and support to those who are currently in the postion i was in.
xx

Thank you for this. Brilliant idea. BnB get better and better.

great new section, a great addition to the forum xxxxxxxx

I'm so glad to see this place here. I have had 2 pregnancies and both have had TONS of complications. I have NO living children due to my complications. We are TTC again and I hope I can stay OUT of here but glad to know it's here if I need it.

Can anyone please advise on echogenic kidneys??? Had my 20wk scan last monday everything else fine with our little girl apart from kidneys looked brighter the lady said. I had an amnio 4 weeks ago as had high risk of downs but the chromosones came back normal?? The lady said the kidneys are the right size as amniotic fluid seems normal?? At my wits end and cant sleep with worry??

No sure if this is the right place. I am newly pregnant and have had pre eclampsia with all three of my previous pregnancies. Looking for a group of ladies with similar circumstances. Thanks.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pf___.png

I'm so glad to see this place here. I have had 2 pregnancies and both have had TONS of complications. I have NO living children due to my complications. We are TTC again and I hope I can stay OUT of here but glad to know it's here if I need it.

Wow! This has been a while since I wrote this! I'm glad to say I got pregnant in Oct of 09 and dellivered our son NOah at 35w6d on 6/30/10. He lived in the NICU with some breathing issues for 2 weeks but now is home and doing amazing! Life is good! :cloud9:

Hi! I just found out that I am positive for candida albicans. What should I do? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"