Gestational Sack Measured 5W5D but empty

thank you

but my typing was not erratic nor was i taking anything to heart, just putting facts out there like everyone else as well as just trying to help OP as you where...;)

thanks for understanding though hun,

:)

Babylove12 I apologize again..sigh. I'm so sorry things turned out this way:hugs: We conceived a few months after our ectopic loss so I believe you will be pregnant again and they do say once you've been pegnant your body knows what to do and it's easier the next time around.

Dear justhoping...this disagreement was from over two weeks ago and this is quite obsessive. Please stop hijacking this poor woman's threads with your own personal issues with me. I pm'd her some time ago to discuss this to avoid having this negativity on her thread. Please pm me if you'd like to discuss this further.[/QUOTE]

:(

I had a mc at 17 weeks (baby only measured 12) in Dec of 08. I conceived in Jan of 09 with my now 4 year old. I only waited 1 cycle even though my doctor recommended waiting 2. I know it is very hard but every time I hold my precious son I know I would not have him if I had had the little girl I was pregnant with then. It's all in God's hands.

I had a mc at 17 weeks (baby only measured 12) in Dec of 08. I conceived in Jan of 09 with my now 4 year old. I only waited 1 cycle even though my doctor recommended waiting 2. I know it is very hard but every time I hold my precious son I know I would not have him if I had had the little girl I was pregnant with then. It's all in God's hands.

that is actually quit lovely to think about it that way..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->