Get that warm fuzzy feeling for xmas

Kim

Reaction score
If you are feeling a bit on the generous side, please send me some money! I offer you nothing but perhaps a friendly thank you message. I do not have a sick grandparent, kid, or puppy. I am not in any particular danger if I do not get the money (I mean, I'm skint, but I can just about survive til payday!). I am unemployed, but am skint at the moment.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM! For the following reasons:

*I am not offering you a get rich quick scheme, I am not offering you a really cheap phone/tv/games console.

*I am not offering you a free holiday, or the secrets to making the opposite (or same) sex fall madly in love with you.

*****I AM NOT OFFERING YOU ANYTHING!*****

I mean, I might send you a e-mail thanking you, if you want, but thats about it... Apart from the knowledge that you have given some of your beer tokens to a stranger you will never meet...

I can assure you, your money will be well spent, on useful stuff like bus fares, food, and going to the pub.

If you would like to send me money, please use PayPal, my email address is PM ME lol

Thanks

xx xx xx
Anti spam: Do NOT contact me offering services or anything of a commercial nature

PLEASE THIS IS A JOKE AND I AM NOT BEGGING LOL

Well now, money never made anyone happy.

But at least you could be miserable in comfort :D

Kim said:
If you are feeling a bit on the generous side, please send me some money! I offer you nothing but perhaps a friendly thank you message. I do not have a sick grandparent, kid, or puppy. I am not in any particular danger if I do not get the money (I mean, I'm skint, but I can just about survive til payday!). I am unemployed, but am skint at the moment.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM! For the following reasons:

*I am not offering you a get rich quick scheme, I am not offering you a really cheap phone/tv/games console.

*I am not offering you a free holiday, or the secrets to making the opposite (or same) sex fall madly in love with you.

*****I AM NOT OFFERING YOU ANYTHING!*****

I mean, I might send you a e-mail thanking you, if you want, but thats about it... Apart from the knowledge that you have given some of your beer tokens to a stranger you will never meet...

I can assure you, your money will be well spent, on useful stuff like bus fares, food, and going to the pub.

If you would like to send me money, please use PayPal, my email address is PM ME lol

Thanks

xx xx xx
Anti spam: Do NOT contact me offering services or anything of a commercial nature

PLEASE THIS IS A JOKE AND I AM NOT BEGGING LOL

WTF?? :shock: LMAO

I think Kim is being Ironic giving all the scamsters that are around it is a joke intended to take the piss out of those that rip people off
Am I right Kim?

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"