Getting bored of waiting..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by cherryglitter, Dec 20, 2009.

1. I just wanna be 13 weeks already!
    Im really looking forward to second trimester [no disrespect to first tri ladies of course!] and it seems to be taking ages to get there!!

Time was flying and now it seems to have stopped aha!

Roll on 12 weeks on Tuesday.. x

2. Laura80

Laura80 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, I feel like I've been here forever. I'm looking forward to moving over to second tri.

3. Lol, we'll probably be the same when we're getting nearer to 3rd tri!
    I just wanna be in 2nd tri so I can get a bit more excited about everything.
    Im still panicky!! xx

4. ourbump

ourbump Well-Known Member

Im the same i'm 10 w 5 today!!! Can't wait!! Feels like the last few weeks have been an eternity!!

5. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

Tell me about it! I'm only 8w2d and it's forever until I'm in second tri. It feels like forever since my bfp and I guess since I got mine early (at 9-10dpo) it has been a while lol. I'll probably feel better after my first scan in January at 11w6d....just wish that it was sooner lol.

6. roobie74

roobie74 Well-Known Member

Me too! I've had a few scares over the past few weeks, but thankfully both babies have been ok. Got my nuchal scan on Tuesday so will get to see the bubbas again and by Sunday - when I am 13 weeks - I'll hopefully(??!!!) start to relax a little bit. Roll on 2nd trimester !! xx

7. flower94

flower94 Mommy to Nevaeh

Yeah me too! I'm 11 weeks 4 days and just can't wait! I know everythings ok since I've seen and heard bubz's heartbeat but.. I just want to be getting along to 2nd trimester:)

8. Nats21

Nats21 Well-Known Member

Not long to go for me, i'm at 12 weeks tomorrow according to my LMP but i've got my dating scan on wednesday so i'll know how truly far along I am then, can't wait for the second trimester! x

9. rihanna

rihanna Well-Known Member

i know what u mean, i wanted to get to 13 weeks , i was supposed to be 12+6 today but my dating scan on friday put me back 4 days! argh now its taking forever!!

10. lauralora

lauralora Well-Known Member

im over 13 weeks and stil dont wanna leave first tri lol, i have no idea why not xx

11. zenmommy526

zenmommy526 Well-Known Member

When you get to the second tri it flys along. It seems like I was just 12 weeks a week ago and next week I find out the sex! I think third tri will drag on. The last three months without the baby. I'm so excited!

12. emsiee

emsiee Mum of 2

I cant wait to go over now...I wanna talk about buying things and gender now! Im always over there reading the threads....:thumbup:

Hurry up 13 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Hehe! We're all so impatient!
    OH wants the baby here now! Told him he has a loooong wait, bless him. xx

14. lauram87

lauram87 Well-Known Member

Hello! So jut found out i'm 10 weeks, its driving me crazy i'm the worlds most inpatient person ever, Can't wait to get baby bump and feel the baby move everything is just so exciting. :0) x