getting darker after ovulation?

mommasica

Reaction score
So I ovulated and then after the lind got super light. Now it is getting darker again? Has anyone had this happen? Could it be a good sign

I don't know but I'm curious to see what others have to say......

How far past ovulation are you? If you're like 8dpo or further may be worth doing a hpt as they are even more sensitive

Also having a positive OPK at totally the wrong time..but all negative on HPTs....all this OPK business has got me very confused! So your test is getting darker again...hmm, do you think you definitely ovulated the first time around? have you taken a HPT? I wish I could offer advice or even experience, but I really can't and wish someone would answer my questions!! Like, some people say there's a surge of LH just before your period- but nothing confirms this (well, a very slight raise in LH but not one that should produce a dark, positive OPK anyway) so..I don't know where this idea came from...It's going around all the pregnancy forums (babycentre, baby and bump, netmums etcetcetc..) but nothing scientific or solid about this. Also, getting positives when nothing else matches...what does that mean??

You can get a positive OPK and not actually O. Are you doing anything other to check? Temping/CM?

Otherwise I would say maybe BFP?

Just to set some record straight here girls the exact same thing happened to me opks getting darker and it turned out i was preggers did a hpt and positive id take it as a good sign xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->