getting excited + slightly obsessed!

sukisam

Reaction score
Hi! I have 2 children already (9+6) and an angel at 24weeks 10 years ago.
My hubby and I want another baby so bless him, he's having a vasectomy reversal in 3 weeks-I'm so excited/nervous!!
Because his vasectomy was within 5 years and the Dr is using a micro procedure there's above 90% he'll produce sperm. Hubby's 32 and I'm 37, but my periods haven't changed since having Josh 6 years ago. I did a fertility test checking hormone levels a CD3 and it was normal. Have already become a POAS addict, just wanted to establish that I still ovualte on day 18 (longer cycle 32 days)
So, we'll be actively trying 3-4 weeks after op. I'm really excited but terrified it won't work. As much as I tell myself it can take a year for sperm to get through I want a :bfp: NOW!!!!
Anyway, I'm trying to stay cool and casual (as if!), have bought a colleague at work baby clothes for her gong at maternity leave and can't bring myself to give it to her I want to keep them-am I a mad/psycho baby stealer?
Was hoping to have lost some weight by now but haven't, although I was this size when I got pregnant with Millie (9) as I only had 2 month gap between My angel Emily being born and getting pregnant again.
Good luck to everyone getting their :bfp:when they're ready.
take care
xxxx

Good luck with everything! Fingers crossed everything the op will work.

You will be TTC round about the same time as me :)

So we'll go the the TTC section together!
Fingers crossed we get :bfp:soon
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"