Getting Fit Before Baby

Hi Ladies :flower:

There was basically no change for me on the scale this week, but I didn't expect much of one after last week's loss. I stayed perfectly on plan, though :thumbup:

Hoping you all do well this week :hugs:

Hello :) my juicing lasted 2 days lol I like to chew :/ Anyhoo, not updated ticker yet but I'm up 2.5 pounds :( which is better than the 5 earlier in the week.... Guess I'll take it ugh. I can tell my clothes are looser & I have muscles under the flab!!!! Have a good week!!

Hey ladies, hope everyone is moving right along and doing well this week. Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I'm doing great so far this week with maintaining health goals-- lots of water, lots of walking/steps, and good food choices. The scale is moving in the right direction. I'm shooting for an average daily deficit of 800 calories (mix of diet and activity) for the next 16 days, in hopes of getting another 3.6 lbs off by the end of April. That would be really great, and would situate me well for meeting my May goals. :)

Blah I fell off the wagon. trying to get back on track. I was surprised I did not gain much on cruise- maybe only 2 or 3 pounds at most but I walked a lot like over 15k steps a day which is triple what I do at home typically.

Well, no change on the scale again this week. Now this is getting annoying. Will try to change it up this week and see if something will happen.

Hope you ladies do better than me this week :hugs:

Blah I fell off the wagon. trying to get back on track. I was surprised I did not gain much on cruise- maybe only 2 or 3 pounds at most but I walked a lot like over 15k steps a day which is triple what I do at home typically.
Good job on the steps! Hang in there & throw yourself back on the wagon!

Well, no change on the scale again this week. Now this is getting annoying. Will try to change it up this week and see if something will happen.

Hope you ladies do better than me this week :hugs:
I know the struggle when the scales don't budge. Keep at it girl!

AFM-I'm hoping to have broke through my plateau! Down only .5 pound but I'll TAKE IT!!! I sat down yesterday & made my meal plan for the week, as well as my gym schedule & Bible study time! LOL Yeah, a little OCD, but I need structure! Planning to replace 1 meal per day with a fruit/protein smoothie, as well as doing a PM activity everyday!!!! I am determined to break the 250 mark this week & keep it below there!!!!

Missdoc- Sounds like you have a great plan going! You are right on track to get to your goal. :)

deafgal- I hope you had a great time on your trip! :) Gaining a little is normal for vacation and should come off super quick.
Mrs. Tigger- Just keep at it and things will happen soon! I am proud that you haven't given up on it, hopefully a change up will be just what you need. :)

cupcakestoy- Great job on organization! I need some of your momentum for that. lol Your also doing an awesome job at planning out your meals, I don't blame you about the smoothies. They taste ok to me, but the texture is weird and makes them hard to drink. Keep up the great work!! :)

I think I need to re-do my stats. I did a little up and down for a few weeks so I am starting to get lost. lol

I haven't been eating the best over the past 2 weeks, not horrible but not where I need/want to be. We both are on the same pay schedule and literally every bill due this month came out at the same time leaving us with $60 for food and gas for two weeks. It costs us $25 a week for gas for work, no way around it so I had $10 for groceries for 2 weeks. We have been getting through on basically boxed mac & cheese, pb&j, grilled cheese, and cheap canned soup..not healthy stuff at all. Ughhhh! I know it is only temporary and this has never happened before but it sucksssss. We both get paid on Friday and since all our bills came out last check we don't have anything due so I am getting right back to eating healthy!

On a good note I have been doing really good with exercising! Things are getting easier at the gym and it has been a wonderful stress reliever. :)

New Stats-

Height: 5'2
Starting Weight: 203.6
Goal Weight:140
Total since start: 8 pds

Weigh-ins: Monday
April 20: 195.5
April 27:
May 4:
May 18: (skipping may 11 due to Disney)

Have a great week everyone!!

I'm down 1,3 kg this week :happydance: Only 15,5 kg to go to reach my goal. That's still a lot, but not so much when I think about where I started.

This month will be rough as I will be traveling for most of it. I'm trying to think of it as a challenge ;-)

Looking forward to seeing your weigh-ins this week :hugs:

WTG Mrs. Tigger!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM.....Drum roll please! Down SIX pounds this week!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I guess the gym is working after all! Hoping to continue the trend! Good luck ladies & hang in there!!!

I hope you are all doing well :)

This week was pretty good for me; I'm down exactly 2 kg (4,4 pounds) :happydance:

I'm at home this week, but leave out for 3 weeks of travel on Monday, so I'm a bit worried about what the scales will say when I get back. But I'll do my very best! :thumbup:

Looking forward to hearing how your week went. :hugs:

:dust:

Wtg Mrs.T! I was a tad bit disappointed this morning, only down 1 pound :/ but after losing 6 last week I figured I wouldn't lose much this last week. I did work out hard & ate on track..... Back at it again this week. I keep telling myself to stick with it & I'll get there! I have lost around 11 pounds in the last 5 weeks so I am making progress!

Hi ladies!

So glad to see everyone who's working hard and dropping weight! Way to go!

I finished the 40 day fast mid April and then basically ate what I wanted for 2 weeks. Started eating healthy foods again today and will start exercising a bit tomorrow. Have stopped ttc and will see where that takes us but atm might as well get back on the weight loss wagon!

The fast did wonders for my weight and figure. Even though it wasn't for weight loss purposes, eating plain foods without sugar, sauces, creams etc was very easy and I felt really healthy as well.

Will check in again! *Hugs*

Hi ladies,

I fell off the wagon a bit these past couple of weeks. Let work stress get to me and my motivation was so so low. I'm feeling better now and am back at it, but unfortunately weight is up a bit as a result of my poor eating habits. But you live and learn and get back up and keep going. No one said it was going to be easy.

I NEED to get 10 lbs off. I am going to keep plugging away slowly, and hopefully it'll be gone by mid summer. That is, unless I get pregnant along the way, which would be great too! Lol.

Congrats to the BIG losses and plateau busting these past weeks ladies, it looks like we have some ladies on the loss train!

Hey everyone, I've been gone for awhile and definitely have not lost any weight. I had to take prednisone for pneumonia and gained 8 lbs in a week! So I'm now at 190.2 (eek!) and trying a new diet. I'm getting married and going to hawaii in october, so I really need to shed some pounds! I haven't been able to wear a bikinI for over a decade, and that would be amazing to do on our honeymoon. Even if that's not possible in 5 months, I still want to be comfortable in a bathing suit and summer clothing. Here's to a fresh start!

Ugh.....Only managed to work out 1 day last week due to illness & really ate whatever I could keep down, mostly carbs & sodium based foods, so I'm up 2 pounds :( BUT I'm feeling better & have hit the gym hard today! I WILL lose next week for sure!

Where's everybody at?

Hey ladies. I have been on vacation, which was wonderful. Unfortunately I ate whatever I wanted.

I haven't weighed myself, I am just plain scared. lol I am just going to eat healthy and exercise when I can for the next two weeks then see where I am.

I hope everyone else is doing well!!

My weigh in day has changed to Weds., since some of us girls started a WW group, so I'll update then!

Don't feel bad about vacation splurging! We all gotta live it up sometimes!

Do whatever is best for you guys! :) Honestly, I see this forum as more of a check in and motivation rather than a strict weigh in every week.

I am trying not to be so hard on myself. I haven't lost a ton of weight yet so if anything I just gained what I lost. I will get there, it's a struggle that is worth it.

Has anyone ever tried herbalife? It is all over my fb, but I didn't know if any one of you have tried it before.

WOOT! WOOOT! Down 5 more pounds this week! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Thinking I am starting to develop my gym addiction lol Find myself excited to go work out on Mondays, after taking the weekends off :/

Miss you ladies who have dropped off of here! Hang in there & stick with it girls!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->