Getting frustrated :(

MrsT&Ben

Reaction score
Its not happening :( we have been trying since august and we still aren't pregnant. It is really getting me down as every one around us is having babies. I know we are so lucky to have 1 child but the need for another child is over whelming me.
We were always just going to ntnp as I didn't want to get caught up in the whole ttc thing. But I am. :shrug:
It only took us 1 go to concieve our first so it makes it so damn hard that it not happening.

I'm sorry for the self pitty post. I know its not all that long in the grand scheme of things.

Hi MrsT,

We are in the same position, we kept putting it off for ages as we thought we weren't ready for no 2 yet. We have also been trying since August well ntnp then actively in September, and I'm so annoyed that we didn't start sooner, I so want to be pregnant by xmas. Everyday my DS is getting older and getting more independent, and makes me want another one so much!
Also like you, more people around us seem to be pregnant or have no 2 already, and people keep asking when are you having another? It's so hard.

GL and baby dust to you x

I understand how you feel. We have been actively trying since August as well, but for our 1st. I thought I wouldn't get so wrapped up in TTC but I so have. We are hoping for a Thanksgiving or Christmas miracle!

You guys do realize it's November 1st today, right?
August...
September...
October...

Perfectly healthy couples has a 20% chance to get pregnant every cycle...

Relax :thumbup:

Hi there :wave:

I'm in the same boat but we don't have a child yet. We've been NTNP for 3 years cause I didn't want to get wrapped up in TTC but it hasn't happened!

DH's :spermy: test was normal so we're checking me out next week.. I think we just haven't did it at the right time...

So that's why I got the fertility monitor to help us..

Good luck sweetie! I know it's hard for TTC to take over your mind :wacko:

Wow you conceived from 1st try last time? That's incredibly lucky. We tried actively for over a year before giving up trying and bam got pregnant. This time around we are trying since July, but more NTNP and honestly, after 1st experience I know it can take another year or so. I know it can be very frustrating to wait but don't say "it won't happen" after you only tried for 3 months. keep you chin up - it'll happen! :hugs:

:hugs: You are not alone, MrsT!:hugs:

We're all struggling here with you, that's why I love BnB so much because there's so much support and we're all trying for the same thing. Don't lose hope, just keep trying. Like my gyno told me when I went in at cycle 6, it's actually hard to get pregnant. That's fantastic you caught your first at the first try!

Thanks ladies. I know how increibly lucky we were to concieve straight away and I kinda of thought it would happen the same this time. Silly I know.
I also feel a bit selfish thinking the way I do as we already have one beautiful boy. :dust: for all!

It took us 9 months to conceive our LO and now we are hoping for a sibling for her too. They say that there's a 25% chance of a healthy couple getting pregnant each month but that it can take up to a year. I know how hard it is when each month goes past and it's not happening but if you've done it once, chances are you'll conceive again. It's hard to be patient though. The month I bought a CBFM and some pre-seed and went to see the gyno about getting a lap and dye is the month I fell pregnant. I honestly thought it was never going to happen and I am so glad that it happened the way it did as it makes me appreciate my LO all the more because she was worth the wait. :thumbup:

Hey ladies!

It's not a nice experience. I've also been TTC for 11 months for number 1 and so far nothing has happened. I think I was quite naive when we first started. For years, I've been using contraception and we are always led to believe that if we miss using contraception just once, there is a really high chance of getting pregnant. I began using vitamins and an ovulation monitor to time intercourse pretty much from the start of the process so just assumed it would happen quickly! Surely if we were actively trying and having sex at the right time, we would get pregnant right?! No! Apparently not! Who would have thought making babies was so difficult?! I always thought I would be quite philosophical about it before we actually started TTC but it is heartbreaking when, each month, the dreaded witch arrives.

Try to remain positive- I know it's hard. It will happen when it's meant to happen and when your particular little miracle is ready to arrive in your life.

Juniperjan- this is my first month of trying pre-seed so I'm hoping I may be lucky like you were and catch first time!

Fingers crossed for you and let us know how you get on. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->