Getting hungrier!

Nattimam

Reaction score
I have noticed that ever since turning 30 weeks I have been getting hungrier than ever before, and it is really concerning since I do not want to pile up a lot of weight in the last trimester. I can't eat big portions, but it is like I want to snack on something all the time :wacko: Is it because baby is growing faster in the third trimester or? I am trying to snack on veggies and fruits but it doesn't always work and my main cravings have been chocolate and pastries. Having a hard time curbing it :/

I have been the same exact way the past few weeks. Its gotten worse and I constantly crave junk food! I have my next appointment tomorrow so we;ll see how much I've gained the past two weeks. Hopefully it is not a ton. I ate like crazy my first trimester too, no junk then though, and I barely gained any weight, so I'm thinking it's baby needed some extra nutrients

thanks for sharing, it's good to hear that it not uncommon! I can tell my belly is growing quite rapidly for the last few weeks, so in that way I know it's the baby who needs nutrients, but at the same time I dread thinking that once I deliver I will be left with all this extra weight while unable to work out right away.. all my clothes are no longer fitting as is.

I've been the same way lately. But at my last appointment I had only gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks, and baby was measuring a week ahead (normally she's right on target), so I think she's just growing a lot. Hopefully it's the same for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->