Getting in shape before getting pregnant

My goals this week are:

1) Take multivitamin & folic acid every day (I missed one day last week)
2) Remember to take calcium as well (forgot most days last week...oops!)
3) Exercise as much as I can within my current limits (I'm trying to sort out a health issue, but I can walk, and am going to my first yoga class tomorrow).

Last week went pretty well, hopefully this week will be better. Good luck with your goals everyone!

Well you can see ok my ticker which iv just reset back to day one after 2 weeks all inclusive on holiday. I only need to lose about half a stone to get into normal BMI but I want to be well into normal before being pregnant, I'm only just over 3 weeks away from hopefully TTC but cycle returning will rule the date we start. I have set a target of losing a stone in a month, I started yesterday and today hasn't been great, I had the day off work for a hospital apt so my routine went out the window and I had a lazy day catching up on tv from while we were away. I ate biscuits, ice cream (yes I'm mad) and sweets but on the plus side I had a potato and pasta salad for lunch and had some fruit. Today shud have been exercise day but as I say routine not great.

I am determined to get healthy and lose weight but motivation seeks to escape when I need it. I have managed to keep up with my physio for about a month now which is good, it only lasts 5 minutes so ud think it wud be easy to do but I always found excuses and said I wud do it tomorrow.

I will get my exercise done tomorrow and weigh in is Friday morning, fx I have lost 1lb through the week giving me scope to lose 2 more over the weekend (i find it hard to lose weight during my working days, not sure why but it just seeks to happen that way)
Good luck ladies were all in it together xx

Me I want to start ttc in july maybe august but I want to loose 40lb
First :) im goin off to join the gym today I want to ne a nice healthy
Weight before I start ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member