Getting laughed at for being sick.

Sinclair

Reaction score
I'm literally at my wit's end when it comes to this, I'm currently 18 weeks and afew days with our daughter. Off and on I've still been getting sick, throwing up, everything. Today? It's happened three times within since I laid down last night and I'm blaming on it on the massive headache I had because it's without warning.

So, upon the third time getting sick, we live with SO's parents and his father is awake, normal day. but he's laughing and asks if I missed this with the last one. Well, of course not. I tell him no, and he's still laughing. I told him it's not funny. "Well, I think it is." While he's still laughing. I told him again it wasn't funny and I'm just at my end with this. I don't know what the hell to even say anymore. It's not funny, I can handle getting sick but not as much as I had today. I literally don't even know what to say or do to make him stop laughing at me. T_T

Sorry to hear you're still so sick.

Honestly that is incredibly disrespectful of your partner's father and I would ask your partner to have a stern word with him. Is that possible?

Thaaanks.

Maan, I honestly have no idea. He tends not to really listen to anyone about anything. I have no idea how many times to stop making fun of me for that. This pregnancy was a surprise and he just always has had an off comment. >_> Even with our son he made the remark of putting him back if he wasn't a boy.

Pretty sure it's been an entire speaking before he thinks thing. It's not just that it's basically anything, "I have to be right, this is hilarious" type.

What an insensitive prick! I'd be smacking his face for that personally.

Try a little reverse psychology. What is something that he wouldn't appreciate being laughed at for? Normally, 2 wrongs don't make a right but it's about time he knows how you feel. Put the shoe on the other foot. That should shut him up pretty quickly.

Some people are just born with no brains. Sounds like an utter fool to me.

Ignore him. I know it's hurtful. There are hundreds of women on these boards that commiserate and know how you feel, and feel sorry for you. Hugs mama it's horrible but worth it for the wonderful babe. Hope it passes soon xx

Throw up on him that will shut him up!!!

Sounds like my MIL. It has been about 6 weeks since I spoke with her because her comments are complete rude and uncalled for. I would just try to ignore him the best you can since you do live with him. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->