Getting myself worried and extremely anxious.

Mummypea

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have 4 children and 3 angels. I have conceived straight away with all of them, in the month following stopping contraception. (Implant and POP).

I had a m/c in November 17 and fell pregnant again straight away without a period with my twins that were sadly ectopic. I had my op in Jan 18 evacuation with D&C ultrasound guided.

I went back onto POP whilst waiting to TTC again, I stopped taking my pill around the end of May - and whilst I’ve had a little spotting on and off (brown and pink) and 2 spots of red blood on separate occasions after a bowel movement. I didn’t even have a withdrawal bleed and still no sign of AF. This is unusual for me as I’m usually pregnant by now.

I’m worrying myself my body is broken and I can’t ever imagine having a rainbow baby to hold in my arms - this is what has been keeping me going since January. I’m getting myself very worried and upset. Been very teary this week, think it’s because it was my due date this month.

Had crazy ovulation and pregnancy symptoms, but still no BFP. Don’t know what’s going on with body.

Thanks, K. X

It took me 18 months to conceive dd after stopping bcp. It doesn't always happen immediately after the pill. It doesn't mean you are broken.

That being said, I'm sure it's very difficult right now as you are coming up on that date.

Symptom spotting has often lead to nothing for me. I really didn't "feel" pregnant this cycle but I am. Give yourself and your body some time to heal. I know it's incredibly hard when we want to be pregnant now and not later :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->