Getting ready for IVF September / October buddies.

Goto post reply and scroll down you will see manage attachments then upload Hun ekkkkk xxx

Yay highhopes congratulations! :happydance:

Don't worry about the spotting I had a weeks worth of medium to heavy spotting for a week when AF should have been due and my baby is all good :D

Thanks! Need to log onto my laptop will do that later. So excited to be joining the bfp club!!!

How soon did you ladies start feeling symptoms? I've been exhausted, burpy, craving salty stuff, bit weepy and had some nausea.

I didn't really have many symptoms and even at 13 weeks don't really feel any different to normal! I've been tired and occasionally felt dizzy, although that happened more in the early weeks. The only thing I've had consistently is period type pain/cramping. How far along are you now HighHopes. Oh, I was very bloated from all of the IVF drugs and much bigger at 8 weeks than I am now, but that has settled down now.

I didn't have any symptoms at all really until 7 weeks then I got nausea but only for about two.

Now I've got bloated belly and if I get hungry baby lets me know by making crazy nauseous and MS

I'm 4+5 today so very early days. Maybe my symptoms are all just from the PIO shots? Having some weird pinchy type pains on my left side too.

How long did it take for the IVF drug-induced bloat to settle down? It's making me feel very uncomfortable! And for some reason it feels worse in the evenings...? Did any of you notice that?

I had a similar thing my clinic said it's just your ovaries waking up to produce progesterone or something like that :) I remember worrying about it but it's normal xx

As for IVF drug bloat I never had any bloating for my whole cycle I was really lucky x

I guess when we've been TTC for so long and been through so much along the way we worry about everything once we get that BFP! Just want to fast forward to the second trimester.

My bloating didn't start to go down until about 10 weeks and didn't really go until I stopped taking progesterone. Apparently it's a common side effect of the drug. I found that drinking lots of water and probiotic yoghurt drinks helped. At your stage my main symptoms were dizziness, tiredness and cramps/pinching on both sides.

You will be in the second tri before you know it, it only seems like 5 minutes ago I got my BFP. I found after 8 weeks time went in the blink of an eye. :)

Think I'm going to have a few extra scans for my own peace of mind...will happily pay for them if I can't get them on the nhs. Our EPU promised us an early scan since we had a mc last time.

I had an 6 week scan at the EPU and it was great for putting my mind at ease. Definitely get one if you can. X

Did you have to be referred by your GP or did you contact the EPU directly?

I had to have a GP referral but some hospitals are diffrent and just let you self refer.

I just spoke to my GP over the phone x

How long did it take for the IVF drug-induced bloat to settle down? It's making me feel very uncomfortable! And for some reason it feels worse in the evenings...? Did any of you notice that?

My pregnancy was an FET, so only progesterone to blame, but I was bloated the entire time on PIO. At 6 weeks, I was so bloated that my coworker asked if I was pregnant!

hope everyone is good :)

had my gender scan today were having a little BOY!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"