Getting ready to head out to L&D to have my baby and just got bloody show*UPDATE/PIC

Can't wait to hear the update... hope you are too busy snuggling with your precious little one.... :baby:

I'm stalking too, so exciting. Can't wait for my turn, lol.

I'm finally home from the hospital to update. Sorry for the delay, hard to be on laptop with all the excitement happening.

My baby was a perfect 6 hour delivery and I only had to get a few stitches so I'm already up and mobile, unlike my other two with the episiotomy (sp?) that left me sore for a week.

She's PERFECT! I will update with a labor and birth story once we are all settled in with the baby, we're all just really tired and getting adjusted to a new schedule. I will update with a picture though.

Weight: 7 pounds 2 ounces
length: 19.5 inches
March 12, 2015 at 10:52 am :baby:

I'm having trouble uploading the full image of her wearing her cute owl outfit so I will work on that later on, but until then I have a very cropped image because I kept getting a "file too large" warning. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_7343 3.jpg
    IMG_7343 3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 66
Aww she's gorgeous! Congratulations xxx

Omg she is beautiful!!! Well done and congratulation to you and your family.

Xxxx

What a sweet little doll, I love that bow! Huge congrats on your gorgeous little girl!:happydance:

March 12 is a good day, it's my daughters birthday :)). Oh my, this makes me seriously anxious for my turn! Congratulations she's absolutely beautiful!

Thank you everyone!!!!

We are so in love with this little girl my DH is already giving me the "I know I said we should stop at 3 kids but....." look. :haha: I don't know if I want to try for 4th baby but dang she is super cute. I forgot how much I loved the smell of a freshly baked newborn. I keep smelling her new baby skin.

Loving life. :flower::flower:

My 3 year old is loving being a helpful older brother... at first he was kind of distant and maybe a tad jealous but he is coming around now that he sees he still gets his special attention from mommy and daddy.

Congratulations! She's very sweet :flower:

Sounds like a great labour too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"