Getting ready to head out to L&D to have my baby and just got bloody show*UPDATE/PIC

Aw congratulations! I've seen you around the boards since I got preggerz so you having your baby means I'm sooo close ;)

She is absolutely gorgeous :flower: I'm glad everything went well.

Yes! I remember you from the Two Week Wait forums. The time is quickly approaching for you to have your baby, aswell!!!! :)

She's perfect, congratulations! :hugs:

I'm finally home from the hospital to update. Sorry for the delay, hard to be on laptop with all the excitement happening.

My baby was a perfect 6 hour delivery and I only had to get a few stitches so I'm already up and mobile, unlike my other two with the episiotomy (sp?) that left me sore for a week.

She's PERFECT! I will update with a labor and birth story once we are all settled in with the baby, we're all just really tired and getting adjusted to a new schedule. I will update with a picture though.

Weight: 7 pounds 2 ounces
length: 19.5 inches
March 12, 2015 at 10:52 am :baby:

I'm having trouble uploading the full image of her wearing her cute owl outfit so I will work on that later on, but until then I have a very cropped image because I kept getting a "file too large" warning. Enjoy!

She is gorgeous!! Congrats!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->