getting there i think???

Jess, most people test at 11 and around 6 when they are close to ov, try and do those times and dont drink before so you dont dilte the result xxxx

sorry pic here

Attachments

• opk309091pm.jpg
    opk309091pm.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 7
what you think of this afternoon def afternoons re better on cd 20 either OV or up the duff

Attachments

• opk309095pm.jpg
    opk309095pm.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 17
That looks like a definite + to me hon.

Thats a positive! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Jess thats a positive! Go get that eggy! Sending you tons of babydust sweetie!:hugs:

yay !!! i i wasnt gonna OV this month hope my LP now is longer FX thanks guys i was in such a panic but was definately testing wrong time i tested this morning and was fainter shows how easy it is to miss it x

todays test

should they still be dark??

Attachments

• opk110095pm.jpg
    opk110095pm.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 10
Not sure but keep dtd just in case!!

They can still be dark, my surge usually goes for 2 to 3 days so keep up the bd!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they are getting lighter again FX now FF thinks i am 4dpo another 6 days and will start to test

Don't be like me and test to early. I was stupid and tested today which is only 9 dpo. Shouldn't have been surprised it was :bfn: but still sad now :cry:

i know

right ff says i OV on CD 19 but didnt get +opk until cd20 could you have a temp drop the day before OV slightly confused

Yes you can am sure you are cd20 as thats when you got your plus opk.

My temp rose the day of O too so dont worry about that.

You o'd, you b'd, simples xxxx

thanks last month i must have completely missed x

congrats anyway x

Thanks hun, good luck with testing xxxxx :hugs:

just wanted to say good luck with this cycle hunni!!! cant wait to get a +opk lol. 2-3 weeks time i can post mine in here lol. x

yay i was so worried i wasnt going to oV good luck to you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->