getting there i think???

jess_smurf

Angel Kristian & Olivia
Reaction score
this is todays will do one at 5pm today but over last few days have started to get faint lines, what do you think BD last night hope fully not today and he is on his night out tonight but surge is usually 24 hrs before OV isnt it?

Attachments

• opk250909am.jpg
    opk250909am.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 73
defo hunny lets catch that eggy together :D:D:D:D xxxx

woop woop :) felt like i wasnt going to this month you get it into your mind that your not fertile at all which mean my cycle will probably be longer again this month argh!!!!

good luck hun, mines have been getting darker over past couple of days to so heres hoping xx

my IC looked like that yesterday. Then I did a superdrug one and it was positive. Explained why I always missed ovulation on previous cycles!!!

My IC looked like that they day i got a smiley face. Next day it was super super dark, i think its takes me the full 36 hours!

Good luck catching that eggy xxxx

well i did another one and its faint would show you but i lost it i don't have clue where it is!!! hopefully will get + tomorrow and we can have weekend of BD

Take the first as your plus if its still gets lighter, that was very dark xxx

It was no where near + as faint had none + since testing atm 11am 2pm 5pm

mmm me thinks i wont OV until cd 17 to 20 think my cycle is longer than i thought as temps not matching and on antibiotics atm so might be delayed :(

Think you need to just have a :sex: fest and catch those :spermy: :hugs:

well todays they have been like this now for past few days well since first could I have missed tested everyday since af :( getting mighty miffed with it now dont think i have as temps are under 36.2C and once ov will go to about 36.4 sorry just fed up now

Attachments

• Photo-0123.jpg
    Photo-0123.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 12
Are you using fertility friend? If you are lets see your chart so we can stalk it!

still light

here its is https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2971a2

its finally getting darker think i will OV soon x bottom one is today

Attachments

• M.jpg
    M.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 26
my OPK looked like that this morning, i just assumed it was negative..... i really know bugger all about this stuff lol

Its fine just expected clear + today but just not sure if my surge is just a bit more sensitive

might invest in clear blue fertility montior :(

I have no idea about the opk's but the bottom one does look darker.

the ones i do at about 5pm seem to be darker but fmu is not as sucessful i think will do fmu and 5pm only got a few left

10pm

Attachments

• Photo-0128.jpg
    Photo-0128.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member