Getting this baby named!

Kirsty3051

Wife & mum of 3!
Reaction score
We both have today and tomorrow off work so thought we'd best get on with naming our little person. So far we haven't agreed on any girl names and only have Lincoln picked out for a boy in case we can't agree on anything else. OH's only suggestions are Abraham and Elizabeth and I'm not a huge fan of either. We both like Frankie and Sophia but don't feel like they're "the one".

We're going to leave this thread open on the laptop and keep refreshing so we can go through any names you ladies (and gentlemen?) suggest xx

My little girl is Josephine though always called Josie, our little boy who we are expecting will be Frederick but called Freddie. Other names we considered were grace, Rosie, Charlotte is dd middle name, Amelia, ava, Emily, Freya and boys name Alexander, Sebastian, charles and as said above Freddie. Are you wanting traditional or more modern names?

Another name we liked was Eliza but if you don't like elizabeth not sure you would like, I also love Bethany but we couldent use due to innituals

I love Frederick and Freddie as full names but OH really doesn't like them :-( I like Amelia too but OH says it's something you'd name a doll. Both love Rosie and Grace but can't use them because of his surname. The name game is a tough one. We've spent a few hours this evening going through websites full of names and still have nothing xx

What about family names, Josie is named after my grandma and Freddie will be after by grandad (though I know some people don't like naming after) when me and dh were thinking of names we both wrote a list and then swapped and cut down each others lists and then cut it down further together

We went through family names before I was pregnant. George is the only one we're keen on but he only wants it as a middle name. He's such a pain in the bum

My dd is Megan and this Lil man will be Zachary, was so hard picking their names so feel for you, there were so many i loved n he hated! IM a firm believer of when you hear one it will just click!

Suggestions:

Gianna
Violet
Callianna
Cadence
Angelina
Francesca
Isabella
Larissa
Marina
Natalia
Olivia
Samantha
Estella

Archie
Alfie
Elijah
Isaiah
Jonathan
Micah
Marcus/Markie
Oliver
Arthur
Henry
Franklin/Frankie

I love Lincoln George - Great name! :thumbup:

Love love love Lincoln, it's one of our top boy names 😍. Like pp suggestion of Lincoln George. For girls I love Rose, Ava, Lilliana, Ivy, Sofia, Darcy, Phoebe.

We're now stuck between Lincoln and Franklin for a little boy.

I love the name Ivy for a little girl but it doesn't sound right with OH's surname :-( xx

Franklin is super cute for a little boy!! Lincoln is nice also

Girl options:
Annaleise
Karlie
Harper
Indigo
Sapphire
Sofia (so-fye-uh)
Faye
Farrah
Lorelai
Eliana

We don't like any of them, sorry :-( The only girl name we've agreed on so far is Olivia but OH isn't 100% xx

Our short lists for our sons (Jack and Freddie) included

George
Benjamin
Lucas
Henry
Charlie (Charles)
James

Lily
Bella
Olivia
Evelyn
Grace

Other ideas for girls (I have plenty of girl ideas as I have only sons lol)

Hettie
Thea
Beatrice/Beatrix
Matilda

We're now stuck between Lincoln and Franklin for a little boy.
xx

Franklin is my sons name 😃, needless to say I love it. As I previously also mentioned; Lincoln is one of our favourite boy names if we have another son. Great taste ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->