Getting through those first few weeks, lets talk cramps etc

xZoeyx

Reaction score
These first few weeks of pregnancy are always an utter nightmare, always scary and always a case of over analysing every little detail. I have always wondered how everyone else gets through it, whether you have a particular mantra you tell yourself repeatedly or whether you find something that really helps pass the time?

I know a loss can happen at any time so I know 12 weeks doesn't mean you are safe but it's definitely a milestone to reach and it feels forever away.

I am only 4 weeks but I am constant cramping and its driving me insane, find myself checking the toilet paper every time!

Cramps are so common. This is baby 10 for me and I’m always terrified of the cramps in the early weeks. Just baby snuggling in.

Cramps are so common. This is baby 10 for me and I’m always terrified of the cramps in the early weeks. Just baby snuggling in.
Yeah I do try to hold onto that thought. It's not always easy though especially around AF due time which is tomorrow for me. I am just hoping that I can keep busy to try and keep my mind off of the constant symptom spotting!

Baby number 6 for me and I’m nearly 11 weeks. Still check the toilet paper every time I pee. 1st tri is such a worry!

Yeah I do try to hold onto that thought. It's not always easy though especially around AF due time which is tomorrow for me. I am just hoping that I can keep busy to try and keep my mind off of the constant symptom spotting!
Definitely not easy. Pregnancy is such an anxious time especially in first tri.

I had soo many cramps and just weird pains to the point that I thought something was surely wrong. But all turned out OK. Hopefully all will be fine with you too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->