Ghost/Spirit believers..... Anybody ever had a medium visit your house?

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hey ladies :wave:

I could write an essay on all the things we've experienced over the years in a number of houses we've lived in, but now I think its time we call somebody in.... We have seen things, heard things (the baby monitor is the worst thing....i have a vid which was the driving force into getting in touch with somebody....its silent them there is whispering (assuming its LO)then singing (but not LO) then a low, male grunt/moan then another singing but its not the same as before then silence... I would upload but the best way to listen to it is on the tele at very high volume. The singing part is 'mickey mouse' (in a very melodic way, like it was a toy) then the second bit of singing was 'clubhouse' (again said in a tuneful way and louder than before, like it was LO responding to the mickey mouse bit) she has no toys that make that noise and its not something she watches...it wasnt the theme tune to it? and it couldnt come from any other monitor nearby as we live on a street full of old people but we do back on to the towns cemetery :shock:.... Ive heard somebody calling LO on it too and she has stopped crying then the voice would say her name again and she would stop crying..that was quite scary...but at the same time i dont feel threatened...i just tell myself its dh's mum and dad and i automatically feel at ease...i have to, coz i will get very scared...i ran out of a previous house we lived in due to what was going on :dohh:

Anyway, a bloke has been recommended to us and Ive emailed him to see if he would come round....just wondered if anybody on here has ever had any 'happenings' or a visit from a medium ?

Would love to hear from you, or about any experiences you've had....im more than happy to share my other experiences if so, please feel free to inbox me :thumbup: xx

I'm scared :(

Sorry can't help but didn't want to read and run x

Wish I could help hun but I have no experience xxx

Hello my dear! Long time :)

I happen across this and coicidentally enough- I just went to see a psychic medium in January-- about a year after my Mom passed. I just felt like it was something I wanted to try. Maybe I've watched too much 'Long Island Medium' but I truly believe there are spirits or souls or energy (whatever you call them) around us. Usually loved ones that have moved on.

I'm still sceptical in general- as there are so many people who "claim" to speak to spirits- but my session with the one I found was A-mazing! If anything, it was a wonderful moment to release some stresses I've been carrying and to feel reconnected to my Mom... real or not.

If you have someone recommended- then it certainly cannot hurt to give it a go! If anything- for peace of mind :thumbup:

Good luck! I'd like to know how it goes :)

My husbands mom says she can clear the house of other worldly energy. I've been told several stories of her doing this to family and friends houses, when they feel there is a spirit roaming around.

According to what I have been told she actually does help these people clear their homes. Is it true? I don't know, because I have never seen it with my own eyes, but everyone who knows her (family included) back her up in her ability to do this.

I think if you really are afraid of this, you should call someone in. Just do your research, and make sure who you are calling has references or something that makes him/her credible.

hey you! :wave:

How you doing? :thumbup: im frequenting the TTC forums again at the mo.....3rd cycle at the mo...fingers crossed...

Love your profile piccy, little madden such a cutie :cloud9:

thats lovely that you had a lovely experience with the medium, ive always believed and i think because i do im able to sense things...ive been tood i have a string oura (no idea if ive spelt that right :shrug:) :haha:

Yes il let you know for sure :thumbup: xx

My husbands mom says she can clear the house of other worldly energy. I've been told several stories of her doing this to family and friends houses, when they feel there is a spirit roaming around.

According to what I have been told she actually does help these people clear their homes. Is it true? I don't know, because I have never seen it with my own eyes, but everyone who knows her (family included) back her up in her ability to do this.

I think if you really are afraid of this, you should call someone in. Just do your research, and make sure who you are calling has references or something that makes him/her credible.

thank you, yes ive had a lot of recommendations for this fella, he's been on tele too and in america! :thumbup: xx

hey you! :wave:

How you doing? :thumbup: im frequenting the TTC forums again at the mo.....3rd cycle at the mo...fingers crossed...

Love your profile piccy, little madden such a cutie :cloud9:

thats lovely that you had a lovely experience with the medium, ive always believed and i think because i do im able to sense things...ive been tood i have a string oura (no idea if ive spelt that right :shrug:) :haha:

Yes il let you know for sure :thumbup: xx

I'll cross my fingers for you girl! :flower:

Mads is at such a great age- although I always say that! :haha: I'm sure you can relate ;) What cuties we have!!!

Best of luck with the house thing- it's good you don't get a bad feeling. I would listen to that for sure. I did once at an apt. I lived in- odd stuff (that I still cannot explain) happened- and a friend who swore she even saw spirits sometimes told me to tell it to leave. So I did. And no more odd things happened- but hey, coincidence? Who knows.

I truly believe my Grandmother and Mom are around to protect us... I've felt them, but always in good ways. Actually- the medium I saw told me I had a strong connection to spirit- not that I've seen them (not that I'd want to!)- but I have felt things... good and not so good. So maybe it could be true? Never know ;)

:hugs:

Not quite in the realm of mediums and spiritualists but my OH used to run his own Paranormal investigation business :)

I never believed in anything paranormal at all until I moved into my second student apartment. Me and all 4 flatmates heard or saw things. Taps would turn on randomly, the tv would come on by itself.. me and dh heard a strangled cry coming from the middle of the room one time and heavy breathing another time. I was also reading in bed once and my keyboard started tapping behind me. We later found out that students had reported similar things in previous years.
However I am sceptical of mediums/ psychics, especially when money is exchanged. I think its too easy to look people up online and find out personal details.
Having said that, I'd be interested to see what your medium says!

Hey ladies :wave:

I could write an essay on all the things we've experienced over the years in a number of houses we've lived in, but now I think its time we call somebody in.... We have seen things, heard things (the baby monitor is the worst thing....i have a vid which was the driving force into getting in touch with somebody....its silent them there is whispering (assuming its LO)then singing (but not LO) then a low, male grunt/moan then another singing but its not the same as before then silence... I would upload but the best way to listen to it is on the tele at very high volume. The singing part is 'mickey mouse' (in a very melodic way, like it was a toy) then the second bit of singing was 'clubhouse' (again said in a tuneful way and louder than before, like it was LO responding to the mickey mouse bit) she has no toys that make that noise and its not something she watches...it wasnt the theme tune to it? and it couldnt come from any other monitor nearby as we live on a street full of old people but we do back on to the towns cemetery :shock:.... Ive heard somebody calling LO on it too and she has stopped crying then the voice would say her name again and she would stop crying..that was quite scary...but at the same time i dont feel threatened...i just tell myself its dh's mum and dad and i automatically feel at ease...i have to, coz i will get very scared...i ran out of a previous house we lived in due to what was going on :dohh:

Anyway, a bloke has been recommended to us and Ive emailed him to see if he would come round....just wondered if anybody on here has ever had any 'happenings' or a visit from a medium ?

Would love to hear from you, or about any experiences you've had....im more than happy to share my other experiences if so, please feel free to inbox me :thumbup: xx

:shock: omg this makes me want to turn my monitor off!!!!

Sounds terrifying!

im in touch with a medium and hopefully he will be round in a couple of weeks xx

One of my friends is a tv medium and has come to my house. She thinks my oldest is amazing as both them walked about talking about the ghosts in my house. I was not shocked she picked up on stuff my son already told us. They are nice ghosts here. But I do not get nice when I get woke up which is rare. Other night I did hear music, old style in the distance from upstairs again but I fast went to sleep and didnt listen to hard. I know my other half heard it as well and hears it more than me as he stays up playing ps.

oh wow, im pleased that you know they are nice and mean no harm...i dont feel threatened and im sure at times my LO picks up things but she is only 2 and its hard to ask her things without putting words in her mouth, so maybe i will ask her again when shes older unless she says/does anything before then!

The medium is coming round on thurs! :dance: im excited but nervous too ...lol xx

Wow!

I can't help you but want to follow if thats okay x

morning ladies! :wave:
Well we had our visit from the medium! It was amazing! He told us loads and yet he didnt charge us any money as he felt he didnt find much? Would love to know what he would find that he would class as a normal amount!!

Anyway, there is a lady in spirit who he suspects has been around us for sometime, not family but attracted to our energy (we always felt that sonebody was with us in each house we've been in)... Shes a busy body and follows me around redoing things ive done :haha: hubby thought it was hilarious.... Then there was a little boy around my legs, he suspected that it was a child lost in pregnancy but said he was older, like perhaps my brother, although my mum hasnt lost any... There is a fella attached to hubby, standing tall and broad, smartly dressed which we suspect to he hubbys dad. When he walked into my daughters room he said the energy changed...he said the fella was making him feel anxious but it wasnt a bad thing, it was him being protective of emily as in 'who is this stranger in emilys room'... He did say there was a boy outside looking in, he didnt have good energy and that the man spirit was keeping him outside..we live in a bungalow and emilys window is very big and i always have felt unerved going into her room at night when the blind isnt down for fear of seeing something....so i always keep it down lol, so yes, very interesting :thumbup: he told us some ways that we could try and communicate with them so we will give that a go soon xx

So glad you got some answers. Eeek I wonder if there's any in my house x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->