Ghost/Spirit believers..... Anybody ever had a medium visit your house?

Omg, little bit scared after reading this lol. I've experienced 'things' before, but prefer not to think about them haha. Glad you got some answers :)

I got a pic of a ghost today. Was shocked to see it so clear on camera as I sensed something.

Oo I wanna see!! Dragonfly were you part of that spooky thread a while ago? I miss the spooky night time reads haha

Dragonfly! Wow please share!! Ooh spooky thread! What was that about!? Xx

Oh wow, how interesting!

Dragonfly, please share! xx

Wow, I have chills! Just read this from start to finish and feel a little creeped out, despite my house never feeling spooky and it being the middle of the morning! I know my house is not haunted solely because I grew up in a house that most definitely was. I don't get the same feelings in my house that I had/have at my mums. I have seen one ghost at my mums, a man wearing a checked shirt. I don't like him!

Glad the medium didn't find anything too disturbing. The boy at the window kinda freaked me out though!

Dragonfly, please post your pic!

x

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2016/13089595534_f1ea671d85_o.jpg
Female ghost in window by A.Smith, Dragonfly_Photography, on Flickr
Thats the crop I have original in case people think its a stupid app. I dont even own such apps. I walk around here yesterday, this is just up from my kitchen , I have to walk through that to get my post. After I took this pic as some voice in my head (promise I am not mad) always shows me where they are. I went in and took pics behind but as I was doing that I could see a piller of light through the view finder but not with my eye. I admit I got a little freaked at that.

Wow, I couldn't see it at first but then it jumped out at me as I was staring at it. I feel very freaked out! Great photo! x

I have seen a few ghosts here. I quite like it. But I dont like being woke up with it. No one lives upstairs. All old stuff stored in it and you can hear stuff now and again, I recorded stuff up there a few times too. I know the landlords kids said they seen ghosts up there and my son has mentioned so much. I document everything and I have pages of stuff on my computer of things that happened None of which I would find horrid or scary. My house is like 300 years old.

Ohh I can't see it :( can see shapes but can't make out a ghost x

took me a moment I seen face first then shoulders. She has a lace collar on her cape. I went back about an hour after and took more pics. Nothing is there, not even dirt on window.

Took me a little while but I can see it. Perhaps you could circle it for people who can't x

Ooo that's scary! It took a few minutes to see it, now I can't unsee it. Amazing!

I didnt think I needed to circle. I can show you a further back shot and original but I have to water mark them first so if I get the chance I will. Annoying this site wont take uploads from me always says file is too big so I have to use photo bucket to upload stuff thats not on flickr.

ooh thanks for sharing :thumbup: i see it! Definitely the head/face....wonky eyes? Or maybe just the angle she is looking? Spooky! I cant remember if i said, but the medium that came round does spiritual classes...i am going tomorrow and cant wait! We will be working on auras and colours....oooh... He seems confident if you go with a fully open mind, you will be able to communicate with somebody! Excited! Will let you know how it goes! :) x

This is amazing!
I'm semi-obsessed with ghost shows and ghost hunting. Only done it once myself for fear they'd follow me home.
I moved in with DH and I can sense things here for sure. Not sure if id be classified as a medium because I try and close it off. It's scared my dd before so I don't want to freak her out.
It's all very intriguing!

Aw- glad you at least got some insight hun. Some of what the medium said is pretty crazy- but if I told you what the one I visited told me I'd think me nuts! haha. It was just so intense in that moment- like deep needed therapy! Plus, I felt more connected to my Mom after... which was nice :)

Hope all continues to go well :) Cannot believe our lil girls are both turning 3 later this year- that just seems like such a little girls age... no longer my baby/toddler. Such a fun and loveable age though- she just makes my life so full.

:)

aww I know! Just brilliant arent they!? She went to nursery dressed in jogging bottoms and trainers for sport relief and odd socks for downsyndrome awareness day!

image.jpg

She wont let me do anything with her crazy hair though! Unless its dancing and i get a little girly princess for an hour or so on a saturday morning xx

aww I know! Just brilliant arent they!? She went to nursery dressed in jogging bottoms and trainers for sport relief and odd socks for downsyndrome awareness day!

View attachment 746137

She wont let me do anything with her crazy hair though! Unless its dancing and i get a little girly princess for an hour or so on a saturday morning xx

Adorable! What a cutie... :flower:

Only the past several months can I get Madden to let me do her hair. It's a hot mess otherwise! haha. So it's usually in piggies ;) sweet they both have curls. Mads is not as curly as mine was though at her age. I had orphan annie locks! No joke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->