Ghosts and babies...

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I was convinced Josh was seeing someone as he would giggles like mad for no reason and seems like he was looking at someone and turning his head etc.

Well, now I'm crapping myself because Josh was crying like crazy in the middle of the night, so I went to make him a bottle... While I was making the bottle (Josh still crying..) I hear a big shhhhhh, shhhhhhh and Josh stops crying right away... I figure my husband is comforting him, I get into his room and there is no one and Josh is smiling... I check our room and my husband is fast asleep.

I had made a post a few month ago asking if some of you believed in ghosts...

Does anyone of you think a ghost is visiting your baby?

Ps: Sorry if I sound like a complete freak... !!!

They do say babies and pets have a link with spirits, maybe you've got a little ghost whisperer!
Either way, this 'shhh' calmed him down, so if it is a ghost, it's a nice'un :)
x

the "shhh, shhh" freaks me out! Hahaha if i heard that (since its just me and the baby..) I'd have a heartattack. Hahaha but i also have heard that pets and babies have a connection... creepy huh? I get freaked cause a few years ago (before i moved in) there was a fire in my apartment building, and i guess someone died..... So when i hear odd noises in my place late at night i always get a little weirded out... :S

wow that is freaky!!! I try not to think about it cause our house is creepy.

It's incredibly creepy... I hope it's my mind playing tricks on me. But it was a loud Shhh... I'm not crazy!!! Now I'm scared of going into Josh's room at night... I've put him back into bed with us 'cause I was too scared to go back into the room..

Don't be scared hun, if he's giggling that means there's no threat.
I'm more scared of people who're alive, they cause more damage and hurt more than any ghost could!
x

lol im already scared to go into Jasmines room in the dark.. and mine... haha... I make our dog come with me.

AHH, thats creepy, but at least its a nice ghost

this sort of thing scares the sh*t out of me, a few weeks ago i got a bit freaked out, charlie woke crying i went into his room and i heard a big shhh from behind me , got into bed to bfeed him and then heard a bang in the living room then the towel in my room fell off the radiator i was in the dark and so scared haha im such a wimp then for a week after i was scared to get up in the night lol which is kinda of annoying when charlies up every hour xxx

I have had many photos taken of Juan over the years and an orb (a ball of light) is always next to him, even one photo it was a crown around his head. Lemme see if I can post the link to the photo for you all..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1176496&l=45b29&id=502519502

I noticed this the night after we went on a tour of Savannah. I was going to delete this photo because neither was looking at camera then saw the orb AGAIN next to Juan... (in red)

Jess you are on my FB so you can see all the photos on my page :)

its freaky stuff!!!! about 3 years ago i got my first apartment.. and i didnt know any history on the place.... But i used to go out.. like to work and i'd come home to all the cubbords and drawers in my kitchen wide open.... i came home one day and my deadbolt was unlocked the door a smidge open... and i KNOW i locked that door.. i called my landlord he came over to check my place out before i went in.. all was in order.... it was weird.. then i found out a older gentleman had passed away in the apartment next to mine! a few months before i moved in..... AHHHH!!!! needless to say when my lease up.. i was out of there.

Wow...I don't usually belive in ghosts but this is pretty scary!
But the ghost does seem like Josh's pal :lol:

I think they can see as when i was viewing a new house recently which is over 100yrs old my daughter pointed to the corner of the room and said DOnt like the men!! How freakys that needless to say that house was a no no!!

this happens with lily a hell of a lot, a lot more since my dad died. she used react a certain way to my dad, doesnt do it to anyone else. she does it every so often in 3 places in our home. scary and very sad 4 me

That's funny you should mention that Jess cause probably about 3 weeks ago I was sitting on the couch and Ruby was looking out into the hallway smiling like crazy and making little noises like she does when she's "talking" to you, then the next day she did it in the kitchen. I said to OH that maybe we have a ghost cause they say babies sense things, but she hasn't done it since.

I have a corner in my living room where my cats sits and stare at it all day long. When my partners dog comes over he stares and barks like mad at the corner.
From when Brooke was a week old she would constantly stare at the same place. When she first started smiling, she would smile and now talks to 'the corner'.
A few times i have put her to bed i have heard 'sssshhhh' on the monitor. Her cot is directly above the place they all stare at.
It is freaky as hell but i guess it must be a nice ghosty if it sssshhhh's her to sleep??!

I have had many photos taken of Juan over the years and an orb (a ball of light) is always next to him, even one photo it was a crown around his head. Lemme see if I can post the link to the photo for you all..

One of my friends on Facebook also has that with photos of her son - it is like a Halo that appears on most of his photos, Very strange, but I would not be afraid of ghosts unless they were causing the baby to really bawl. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->